The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Basically :lol: Its a lot of fun and it doesn’t
take itself too seriously. I like the emphasis on team work and strategy in the fights.

I’m starting to feel bad for my guy Gordon

BC-51-1.jpg

WHAT IS THIS? LOOKS GREAT!

dr stone.

plot:

When a mysterious light suddenly engulfs Earth, humanity is left petrified, frozen in stone. Thousands of years later, the world is teeming with vegetation, and forests have taken the places of cities that once stood proudly. One of the very first to emerge from their stone prison is Taiju Ooki, who finds that his good friend, a brilliant young scientist named Senkuu, has been preparing for his awakening. While Taiju wishes to save the girl he loves, Senkuu is determined to figure out the cause behind the strange phenomenon and restore the world to its former glory.

I just rewatched S1 of OPM. Now on to S2.

I finished or I’m caught up S3 of AoT. Are episodes still coming out weekly or we waiting on the next season. S3 was super epic btw.

Yo, this week's episode of OPM is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You can tell that they back-loaded the budget for this season. :lol:

I’m tired of getting trolled by the show. This whole premise of no one noticing how OP Saitama is because he’s anonymous is funny but annoying :lol:

I feel like Genos keeps taking L's, his storyline took a dip in the 2nd season. Still waiting on his storyline arc about his history

I feel like Genos keeps taking L's, his storyline took a dip in the 2nd season. Still waiting on his storyline arc about his history

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S THE GAG ABOUT GENOS IN THIS SERIES. HE CONTINUOUSLY TAKES L'S DESPITE HOW COOL LOOKING AND POWERFUL HE IS. HE'S BASICALLY THIS SERIES GOHAN :lol:

So who been watching Evangelion?

This was one of the first AMVs I ever watched. Think this was made in the late 90s

I think Eva is one of the most over rated anime of all time... Shinji is probably one of the most unlikable characters in history. I do like the "movies" (they basically remade all action scenes into movies with higher production volume and 90% less crying and it's everything I've always wanted Eva to be.

Not sure if anyone cares but food wars is premiering on toonami next month. I figured it was too ecchi but I guess I was wrong. They also completely ****** up their schedule for me at least

New One Piece is out
What a funny chapter. Luffy and his shenanigans and Queen with his. :lol:
So Luffy can project his Haki now (somewhat)? Cool. That feels like it's one step closer to powering up his devil fruit.
And I wonder if there is anyone who can stop his takeover of the prison now that Queen left.

New One Piece is out
What a funny chapter. Luffy and his shenanigans and Queen with his. :lol:
So Luffy can project his Haki now (somewhat)? Cool. That feels like it's one step closer to powering up his devil fruit.
And I wonder if there is anyone who can stop his takeover of the prison now that Queen left.
Chapter out? I read the spoilers already.

Back
Top Bottom