The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

https://hunterxhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Nanika
Scroll to the Wish Granting part.

Essentially Alluka is possesed by this creature from the dark content or whatever called Nanika. If someone fulfills 3 of Alluka's requests, Nanika pops up and grants a wish. The bigger the wish the bigger or more intense the next three requests will be. If the person doesn't fulfill those requests people die.

Thanks. I got the rules, but I was confused why they didn’t apply equally to killua. The anime also didn’t make it clear that something literally isn’t their sister but another entity/being completely possessing her. That explains the pronoun switches and way they keep saying “a creature from another world”.

If you one of the few MHA fans who didnt stream the Two Hero's movie already its on Starz network if your one of the few who still has cable. I just watched it and actually enjoyed it. Did a good job of not shoe horning **** into it like alot big shows first films

Tanjiro headbutting the hell out of the scarred douchey guy was great. Then hearing him talk to the master and noticing he changed to speaking more formal.

Tanjiro headbutting the hell out of the scarred douchey guy was great. Then hearing him talk to the master and noticing he changed to speaking more formal.
That ending though. I would have beat him senseless for that. :angry:

Uniqlo has the jump collection for sale. Well some of them at least. Needed new workout shirts
20190901_094237.jpg

yeah I copped some Naruto, bleach, yu yu hakusho, and hxh tees for myself from there. Place is dope af

I guess puffy couldn't just stretch his arms and grab otama. maybe trafalgar law will show up

couldnt wait for the next ep of demon slayer so I read the chapter after the ep. the manga don't hit the same as the anime. anime is just drawn and colored too beautifully. I want to read the story and catch up but the anime spoiled me. I dont think any other anime has ever done this for me

Demon Slayer clothing needs to be made. The patterns, designs, and colors of the characters' clothes are the best i've seen in an anime.

couldnt wait for the next ep of demon slayer so I read the chapter after the ep. the manga don't hit the same as the anime. anime is just drawn and colored too beautifully. I want to read the story and catch up but the anime spoiled me. I dont think any other anime has ever done this for me
Yeah I ended up reading a bunch of the manga and while it’s good, it doesn’t have those emotional beats that the anime gives you. I feel the same about MHA. It’s just not the same as the anime.

Imo it’s the opposite of something like a Naruto where the manga was always superior to the anime. I guess the studios of the two above are just really good at their jobs

Lol now I feel like making a list of manga that aren’t better than their anime counterparts and vice versa. I’m looking at you AoT

Thorkell is now in play in Vinland Saga. I love it when the Lu Bu of a series makes an appearance. :lol:

Damn it took them that long to get to Thorkell? I swear he was the very next arc after the dad backstory :lol:

Its about where I stopped reading though so it might be time to catch up

Demon Slayer clothing needs to be made. The patterns, designs, and colors of the characters' clothes are the best i've seen in an anime.
Shinobu's outfit was awesome, especially with how the animators made her movements look like a butterfly.
Hope she stays around.

Anyone still reading The Promised Neverland? Thoughts on story progression?

Also Golden Wind is SOLID. Just got to King Crimson's first appearance. I kinda got spoiled about what happens to BB but still such a crazy interaction. Makes me wonder what would happen with That vs. Star Platinum / ZA WARUDO

Also Golden Wind is SOLID. Just got to King Crimson's first appearance. I kinda got spoiled about what happens to BB but still such a crazy interaction. Makes me wonder what would happen with That vs. Star Platinum / ZA WARUDO
The story's been paced pretty well. The whole Tifari arc has been good. I'm curious as to what the new promise entails for Emma. I hope she didn't offer herself for everyone else. I'm also wondering how she's gonna stop the attacks now that they are in full swing, and I'm wondering how she's gonna react to Norman's deteriorating health. There's so many things that this series makes me question and look forward to. I'm quite enjoying it. :lol:

As for GW, The story goes from 0-100 and beyond after the Boss's first appearance. Settle in, because it's gonna be a wild ride. :lol: :pimp:

I just caught up with TPN this past weekend. Seems like we're in the endgame of the series. It's in an interesting direction. I think they could have made the big decision with Emma's alternative to Norman's plan if they had done more to humanize larger segments of the demons. There's been so much emphasis on them being monsters and limited focus on their more "human" traits or the relatable parts of their society. So initially, I was like Oh, Emma is being naive and silly. But when I stepped it's also a classic class warfare, toppling the aristocracy story going on, but with the added element of different species makes it further removed. But I can see why you'd be against genocide even against an oppressive case, but they don't initially do a great job with that. Cause at first you're like of course we're riding with Norman, Emma's being stupid.

I think the whole promise with the King could be really interesting. The question is how big of a role will it play in extending the series and if they ever deal with him in a root cause sense. Also it seems like Norman is about to die, so I wonder how that will impact Emma's views on things. Also I need to revisit the Sonju and the little girl demon interaction from the beginning of the series to see if they were deceptive and things are going to come back and haunt Emma.

I think overall it's a good and well written series with an interest direction it's develop. But there are also gaps like the writer didn't want to get into additional details or wanted to speed things up, like Norman's escape from Lambda, all the stuff going on their, more info on Minerva and the Ratari clan, etc. But we might get it later, just post Goldy Pond things went very fast that probably could have been explored more deeply.

I have a feeling Emma's promise may backfire on a technicality too.

I’ve always thought with that hypothetical if both parties are aware of the others ability it would come down to whoever is quick enough to use there ability first when in range would win.

if Dio or Jotaro are able to use their stand first and stop time it would be a wrap cause time would be stopped and we know how that goes. But if king crimson is able to activate his ability first he would just skip the moment in time they would’ve stopped time see what they would've done in the stopped time and avoid it and then kill em.

I’ve always thought with that hypothetical if both parties are aware of the others ability it would come down to whoever is quick enough to use there ability first when in range would win.

if Dio or Jotaro are able to use their stand first and stop time it would be a wrap cause time would be stopped and we know how that goes. But if king crimson is able to activate his ability first he would just skip the moment in time they would’ve stopped time see what they would've done in the stopped time and avoid it and then kill em.
I don't know if KC can see what happens in stopped time. Only those with the same power can if we go by part 3's logic. He'll see the results of what happens after. That, and he only erases 5 seconds worth of time while Dio can stop time for at least 9 seconds and Jotaro for 10+. If they know they are more than 5 seconds away from KC but still within their own time frames, then they can stop time and get him at their leisure. Also, The World's effects happen instantaneously to those who cannot observe it's power, so I don't even know if Epitaph can save KC.

Back
Top Bottom