The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally hit episode 76 of MHA... My homie said that episode is bonkers.. I was glad to see lemillion in action in episode 74.. He's sick..

Man, i stopped watching one piece a long time ago. It was right after that big war with white beard. Ive always wanted to jump back in, but man im far back.

Finally caught up on Black Clover. So damn good. Them riding in that Raging Bull megazord and using their magic attacks was very lit.

Also I’ve been watching Plunderer which is good and funny so far.

Finally caught up on Black Clover. So damn good. Them riding in that Raging Bull megazord and using their magic attacks was very lit.
Glad I stuck with it after the advice from this thread that Asta's voice gradually became less obnoxious. I enjoy it more than MHA tbh.

Last edited:
i need another funny anime.. 2sappy 2sappy . when does amagi brilliant park come back
I'm right there with you brother. I wish Amagi Brilliant Park would come back.

If you haven't seen Hinamatsuri, that's a pretty funny one. Also, Grand Blue (Grand Blue Dreaming) is funny.

So, whats you guys take on Demon Slayer? Is it a must watch? Trying to decide...

Pick back up on Black clover
Watch demon slayer
Or continue with one piece like 400 episode in years ago...

Glad I stuck with it after the advice from this thread that Asta's voice gradually became less obnoxious. I enjoy it more than MHA tbh.

Seeing how the Black Bulls got each other’s back through everything is great and then Captain Yami still calls them dumbasses. :lol:

You see the same thing with the other teams and they ride or die for each other.

Back
Top Bottom