The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man idk if this is the Kingdom chapter I wanted after a 3 week break, but it's gonna be great in the volume / re-read.

I've had a really slow start to this season's anime. Still (intending to) playing catch up on a few things from the previous 2 seasons.

So far I really like Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, but nothing else has fully grabbed me. Dorohedoro has my interest but I'm not sure I'm just gonna opt for the manga on that one, and Somali and the Forest Spirit, ID:Invaded, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun, and In/Spectre all seem like they have promise from the 1-2 episodes I've seen of each but I could see myself losing interest eventually still.

Anyone finding some interesting favorites from the Winter 2020 lineup?

Anybody else read Kingdom

if what I think is about to happen, happens...I’m done|l

I read kingdom.
I don't think Kyoukai is gonna exchange her life for Shin's. She may do something. I've seen theories of her giving up the priestess dance to revive him, but I'd be really surprised if she dies. I really hope they don't pull any life exchange stuff and it's just something like shin has to be pulled back like when kyoukai almost went too deep into her dance.

Honestly kinda disappointed they didn't have him come back this chapter with it being such a long break, but it does make you want to see what happens next even more.

Can anyone explain how black clover managed to pump out 200 straight episodes with no breaks? Is that normal in anime? I’m used to 10-25 ep seasons then a year til the next batch.

I read kingdom.
I don't think Kyoukai is gonna exchange her life for Shin's. She may do something. I've seen theories of her giving up the priestess dance to revive him, but I'd be really surprised if she dies. I really hope they don't pull any life exchange stuff and it's just something like shin has to be pulled back like when kyoukai almost went too deep into her dance.

Honestly kinda disappointed they didn't have him come back this chapter with it being such a long break, but it does make you want to see what happens next even more.

thanks. i needed to hear that :lol:

im ok with her being depowered as long as they dont go that OTHER route
black clover

BC is produced by Pierrot (studio that did Naruto) so theyre used to pumping out long running anime with midgrade animation. sounds like they might catch up soon though.

hate to do it but gotta ask do we have any new free sites yet?

im struggling. if not what are the paid ones i can check out?

Thanks for the assist in advance

hate to do it but gotta ask do we have any new free sites yet?

im struggling. if not what are the paid ones i can check out?

Thanks for the assist in advance

I jus use Funimation, they have a pretty decent size library. Not sure about Crunchyroll tho

guyver-custom-craft-models.jpg

Back
Top Bottom