The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Haven’t been keeping up with this thread. Too much to handle haha. But going to watch Weathering with you tomorrow.

Without spoiling...for those that have seen it, how was it?

How is a happy ending bad?

I don’t like this whole reincarnation thing ending in modern day Tokyo. I feel like it should’ve ended with us seeing an adult tanjiro and the rest of the crew to see what happened to them. Which one of them got married, etc. Seems like I’m not the only one though cause a lot of people are complaining about the ending. It gives off boruto vibes

I don’t like this whole reincarnation thing ending in modern day Tokyo. I feel like it should’ve ended with us seeing an adult tanjiro and the rest of the crew to see what happened to them. Which one of them got married, etc. Seems like I’m not the only one though cause a lot of people are complaining about the ending. It gives off boruto vibes

Don't forget that this takes place during the Taisho Period (1912-1926) so the jump to modern day isn't even that big. These are probably their grand kids or great grand kids tops. Although I agree that it would have been nice to see them as adults, it's kinda easy to see who ended up together by looking at their descendants. The good thing about this ending is that there will hopefully not be a Boruto route with this, as the leader of the demons is dead.

Just watched the first episode of both :lol:

Straight senien and comedy. OD TnA fanservice.

Prison School is in to a lot f BDSM :lol:

Prison school has made me laugh hard.
Told a friend to watch it and I'll never forget the look on his face as I was explaining what it's about.

Back
Top Bottom