The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm almost thinking Luffy will say no to yamato joining and she will just join either Law, if he doesn't die. or Kidds crew. maybe she has the cure for smile to cure Killer
If Luffy says no, im almost positive that Yamato will stow away on the Sunny just like Oden did with WB. :lol:

It's hard to believe that OP might be nearing the end of its run after Wano wraps up. I'm sure the world isnt ready for those six letters to pop up at the end of the final chapter.

It's hard to believe that OP might be nearing the end of its run after Wano wraps up. I'm sure the world isnt ready for those six letters to pop up at the end of the final chapter.
we got at least another 5 years to go. probably 10

I'm getting a whitebeard pirate symbol tattoo very very very soon.
Wano itself plus war is easily going to be another 2 years.
then another 4 to wrap it up.

Wish I would have gotten it ace sized on my back tho. It was my first tat so the size is smaller than I thought

guts getting a well deserved power up. i don't think his party nor the little witch academia crew stands a chance if my boy griffith pops up at elfhelm right now :lol:

idk where you are in GOH. but 385 or 386 is a good place to stop. finally no cliff hanger
I kept going. I assume that's when GOH gets deaded, executives and Mubong step in, Mori beats their ***, and then Mori beats Dean.

I'm at 403 now. Thinking might as well finish it off (72 left) and get up to date and move on to Kingdom and pickup where I left off with MHA (well I watched the 4 seasons of the anime and I'm gonna pickup with the manga).

The one thing that's a cliffhanger for me is figuring out what happened with Mira Yoo and getting her back on the team. They barely touch on that for the next 15 chaps fyi.

I kept going. I assume that's when GOH gets deaded, executives and Mubong step in, Mori beats their ***, and then Mori beats Dean.

I'm at 403 now. Thinking might as well finish it off (72 left) and get up to date and move on to Kingdom and pickup where I left off with MHA (well I watched the 4 seasons of the anime and I'm gonna pickup with the manga).

The one thing that's a cliffhanger for me is figuring out what happened with Mira Yoo and getting her back on the team. They barely touch on that for the next 15 chaps fyi.
damnit well if u kept going i gotta keep going too. youre the only person i know this far

damnit well if u kept going i gotta keep going too. youre the only person i know this far
:lol: I'll look for somewhere to stop for now. Maybe 410 or 415 or 420.

I'm gonna stop after this Dusik Kim fight. You'll know the one. Dude is like Hanma Yujiro 🔥 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom