The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

They provide different experiences. I prefer Gintama, it's a gag manga that sneaks up on you with amazing feels and action.

God I hated the first season of JOJO .
2nd was funny and good.
3rd is still meh too me dudes in Egypt for like 20 episodes it seems
haven't gotten pass that

God I hated the first season of JOJO .
2nd was funny and good.
3rd is still meh too me dudes in Egypt for like 20 episodes it seems
haven't gotten pass that
Part 4: High School Hi jinx w/ stands and a man with a Mona Lisa fetish
Part 5: Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

Black Clover was pretty good minus annoyingly loud Asta and inaudible Gordon.

Really clicked when I read the manga was inspired by Berserk. Its basically shonen Berserk to the fullest :lol: Just take out the rape, attempted child rape, bloody murder, etc. One character is even an exact copy of a Berserk one.

Suprised it wasnt Vegeta, feel like theirs a piece of DragonBall in alot of the successful Shonen series after it. Even though it didn't invent the wheel

Suprised it wasnt Vegeta, feel like theirs a piece of DragonBall in alot of the successful Shonen series after it. Even though it didn't invent the wheel

Vegeta isnt edgy imo, character developments on db are artificial lol and I love DB(prob my fave anime) no one watch it for the plot.

Remember I saw edit that said Trunks was Gohans son.

The gundam pilots from Wing were in their mid 30s pretending to be teenagers

Neji from Naruto married Kakashis daughter

Ichigo was the grand son of the head soul captain in bleach, his name escapes me.

All I can remember right now, no wait, apparently Spike from Cowboy Beebop is the descendent of Mugen from Samurai Champloo. Cant lie that seems believable

the ichigo one would've made a bit more sense. considering his dad was a shinigami, mom was a quincy. Yawcha ended up being related to him somehow right. would've made sense if his grandpa was in the elite shinigami group.

Master Zik Master Zik new GOH chap brought the feels.
i want to read the next 2 chapters, but then id have to wait a whole month for the next few to roll in.

New One Piece is out. Oh boy. :pimp:

The raid has begun. Hell yeah. :pimp:
And we got a variant of one of the images I wanted to see. it looks so good.
16.JPG

Back
Top Bottom