The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Attack On Titan episode was lit. eren and all them paradis island goons give no dambs anymore. No regard for those other eldians and the marley people. Cold blooded.

Been watching RE: zero on hbo max. Liking it so far but the kid is such a simp and creep. Got to the episode where Emilia had enough of his always interfering in her business and even made him promise to stay away but he lied. Meanwhile he keeps ignoring Rem the blue haired maid is on his nuts now.

Attack On Titan episode was lit. eren and all them paradis island goons give no dambs anymore. No regard for those other eldians and the marley people. Cold blooded.

You aren't following the manga? If not ... damn you're in for some shocks ..

Been watching RE: zero on hbo max. Liking it so far but the kid is such a simp and creep. Got to the episode where Emilia had enough of his always interfering in her business and even made him promise to stay away but he lied. Meanwhile he keeps ignoring Rem the blue haired maid is on his nuts now.
RE: Zero is one of the better Isekai's out. keep with it, it gets way better

RE: Zero is one of the better Isekai's out. keep with it, it gets way better
Yeah, i’m gonna finish it but dude needs to chill out being a simp. Sees a guy kiss Emilia’s hand so he disrespects all the knights and then gets the dog crap beat out of him in a fight. Definitely some obsessive behavior.

You aren't following the manga? If not ... damn you're in for some shocks ..
Not a manga reader. Did did some wikipedia reading though and probably spoiled myself regarding what happens to Mikasa and Sasha unless the show changes it up a little.

Yeah, i’m gonna finish it but dude needs to chill out being a simp. Sees a guy kiss Emilia’s hand so he disrespects all the knights and then gets the dog crap beat out of him in a fight. Definitely some obsessive behavior.
lol everyone I know hates Subaru, but this story is just so addictive. wait til the end of season 1 though. you'll see it then want to binge season 2 right away

Also randomly rewatching Akame ga Kill and Claymore. Finishing up Cowboy Bebop finally. Started Jormungand and Black Lagoon.

Was thinking of trying to finish that most recent Berserk anime but the animation and story are absolute crap. Might watch anyway if i’m bored.

New JoJo chapter came out today.
I know this is supposed to be a huge revelation, but I still don't know what the secret to gappy's bubbles are beside having to do with the spin.
Such an insane arc so far though. Kei getting bodied immediately as she shows up was shocking. Wonder of U is too strong. :lol:

Lawd that ending to episode 6 of AOT

1611021464690.gif

Yesterday I was watching a millennials music playlist and this song came on.

If you see Scary’s outfit, it obviously inspired one of our protagonists from JJBA.

SO_Chapter_4_Cover_B.jpg

Black Culture and Influence dominating the world. I love to see it, but crazy how no one (including Araki) has mentioned this.

Back
Top Bottom