The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by moose

Originally Posted by Luong1209

A back-story to Kisame in the Anime next week 
pimp.gif
. They never did one in the manga, did they? I have horrendous memory.
they did cover kisame in the manga. should be in the early 500s
My memory is whack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, damn...Sucks when your competition is like a fish
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moose

Originally Posted by Luong1209

A back-story to Kisame in the Anime next week 
pimp.gif
. They never did one in the manga, did they? I have horrendous memory.
they did cover kisame in the manga. should be in the early 500s
My memory is whack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, damn...Sucks when your competition is like a fish
30t6p3b.gif

I like the american style art to it, though it reminds me of Ergo Proxy, if they had Manglobe do this it def would be
pimp.gif

I like the american style art to it, though it reminds me of Ergo Proxy, if they had Manglobe do this it def would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Bleach, more Hollows? Are these going to be the Vasto Lordes?

Or perhaps 30 new high-level classes of hollow,
laugh.gif

Finally caught up on Bleach.  This final arc better be worth it.

Bleach, more Hollows? Are these going to be the Vasto Lordes?

Or perhaps 30 new high-level classes of hollow,
laugh.gif

Finally caught up on Bleach.  This final arc better be worth it.

Araragi is a fool for writing that stuff on the faces of both of his sisters in niseimonogatari. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2po5ano.jpg

Araragi is a fool for writing that stuff on the faces of both of his sisters in niseimonogatari. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2po5ano.jpg

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's that anime about?
Niseimonogatari is the sequel to Bakemonogatari, which in turn is the sequel to Mizumonogatari, which doesn't come out until the summer of this year.
laugh.gif

Without giving much away, the series revolves around a boy named Araragi as he tries to help people that have been cursed by supernatural "creatures", while trying to get a handle on his own supernatural "problems" which stem from before the start of the series (Mizumonogatari is going to show us how he came to have these problems. can't wait
laugh.gif
). I think it's a really good series with great & funny characters, a deep story with the right mix of comedy sprinkled in, and a beautiful animation style (this series is made by the same people who did Katanagatari
pimp.gif
). I recommend it for all of the above reasons, just make sure to start at Bakemono first then Niseimono, since Mizumono isn't out yet.

you should also watch katanagatari if you havent yet. Different series but still really good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's that anime about?
Niseimonogatari is the sequel to Bakemonogatari, which in turn is the sequel to Mizumonogatari, which doesn't come out until the summer of this year.
laugh.gif

Without giving much away, the series revolves around a boy named Araragi as he tries to help people that have been cursed by supernatural "creatures", while trying to get a handle on his own supernatural "problems" which stem from before the start of the series (Mizumonogatari is going to show us how he came to have these problems. can't wait
laugh.gif
). I think it's a really good series with great & funny characters, a deep story with the right mix of comedy sprinkled in, and a beautiful animation style (this series is made by the same people who did Katanagatari
pimp.gif
). I recommend it for all of the above reasons, just make sure to start at Bakemono first then Niseimono, since Mizumono isn't out yet.

you should also watch katanagatari if you havent yet. Different series but still really good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Somebody recommend me some anime like beck/flcl not just music but that same vibe

Try Nana, It's a music slice of life anime, the characters are very realistic and I actually like the dubbed version better.

Somebody recommend me some anime like beck/flcl not just music but that same vibe

Try Nana, It's a music slice of life anime, the characters are very realistic and I actually like the dubbed version better.

much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom