The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by taymane23

Somebody recommend me some anime like beck/flcl not just music but that same vibe

Try Nana, It's a music slice of life anime, the characters are very realistic and I actually like the dubbed version better.

much appreciated

Somebody recommend me some anime like beck/flcl not just music but that same vibe

Try Nana, It's a music slice of life anime, the characters are very realistic and I actually like the dubbed version better.
Nana is an awful recommendation for someone looking for the same feel as Beck or FLCL
laugh.gif

Nana is an awful recommendation for someone looking for the same feel as Beck or FLCL
laugh.gif

I don't think Nana is a bad recommendation at all, though it's more gritty than Beck or FLCL, it probably doesn't have the same feel, but the themes are the same.

I don't think Nana is a bad recommendation at all, though it's more gritty than Beck or FLCL, it probably doesn't have the same feel, but the themes are the same.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

well that was a disturbing nightmare in Another
eek.gif

and the ending as well.
The whole damn episode was disturbing. That teacher in the beginning.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

well that was a disturbing nightmare in Another
eek.gif

and the ending as well.
The whole damn episode was disturbing. That teacher in the beginning.
sick.gif

Kinda weird that the students stayed there just watching, since this is an anime based in school, they had to stick a beach episode in here
laugh.gif
, now they just need a hot spring episode

Kinda weird that the students stayed there just watching, since this is an anime based in school, they had to stick a beach episode in here
laugh.gif
, now they just need a hot spring episode

Can someone remind me the name of the series with hte ghost/phantom biker girl? She lives with the scientist in tokyo and there's all the colored gangs in the city.

I saw the entire series dubbed but I forgot the name and I really want to watch it again. I saw all the episodes on youtube but I forgot the name so I can't even search for it.

Can someone remind me the name of the series with hte ghost/phantom biker girl? She lives with the scientist in tokyo and there's all the colored gangs in the city.

I saw the entire series dubbed but I forgot the name and I really want to watch it again. I saw all the episodes on youtube but I forgot the name so I can't even search for it.

Ah yes, thanks you guys
pimp.gif

I need to get this series on my ipad asap. Shizuo was my dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ah yes, thanks you guys
pimp.gif

I need to get this series on my ipad asap. Shizuo was my dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

im giving naruto another 10-15 chapters before it all comes to a conclusion