The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm glad they didn't include it in the fight. Gyutora was a lot more menacing without me having to sympathize for him.
I certainly didn't sympathize with him, some people have tough upbringing up to you what you do. Watched a few episodes of Naruto recently Gyutora could of turned out like Naruto or Gaara. LOL.

other than the stone and wind hashira, the others are mediocre.

generally speaking, it takes 2-3 hashiras to beat 1 upper moon.

word the demon slayer corp are lowkey like the lakers. if that. mad talent but still getting bodied. barely pulling out Ws here or there.

that prolly isn't the best analogy...prolly a better team that would fit the analogy better lol :nerd:

but they finna take more Ls just wait.

love hashira wack

word the demon slayer corp are lowkey like the lakers. if that. mad talent but still getting bodied. barely pulling out Ws here or there.

that prolly isn't the best analogy...prolly a better team that would fit the analogy better lol :nerd:

but they finna take more Ls just wait.

love hashira wack
Knowing what's coming I think calling them the Lakers is actually giving them to much credit. However I was laughing when I read it. Dudes basically sacrifice a hashira to beat an upper level moon. Can't possibly continue on like that you don't have the numbers to win like that. LOL.
aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL1dDWEg0eVkuZ2lm.gif

Dudes need to find a hyperbolic chamber to train the young guns.

whats your favorite OP theory?

one piece is really just a piece of booty from boa hancock. and fluffy will claim this treasure in time, and give her gomu gomu nutz

....ill stop.

i want to jump back into OP but I'm sooooooooooooo far behind...

Yea I’m on episode 8 of ranking of kings, definitely worth checking out

im in

my dude got done dirty and is too pure for this mess

other than the stone and wind hashira, the others are mediocre.

generally speaking, it takes 2-3 hashiras to beat 1 upper moon.
Late, but I think it's speaks about how elite the Upper Moon demons are. There hasn't been one beaten in a 100 years until Gyutora/Daki got slain.

Last edited:
Late, but I think it's speaks about how elite the Upper Moon demons. There hasn't been one beaten in a 100 years until Gyutora/Daki got slain.

Yup. That and also the fact that they are at the end of the day just humans.

That's one thing I do like about demon slayer. The power balance is done well imo.

Whelp.. all I know is if some shh happens to by dude bojji

i don’t know where we going.. but we going

kage too

1645345917962.gif

Back
Top Bottom