The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Got these in recently
45F3251C-F60D-4CFD-9A6C-7483D2C043B7.jpeg

This episode of attack on titan is titled, " from you, 2000 years ago"

The very first episode was titled, "For You, 2000 Years From Now"

It eventually gets better after that in the next arc with the Spade Kingdom and those devils (the quality of the art in the anime also gets better) but then the anime ends right after that anyway.

So might as well finish given how much you put in already.
Anime ends. WTH. Creator just say F it, or something else happen?
Watched demon slayer then watched AoT right after got damn lol :wow:
Yeah that Demon Slayer episode, my boy in Yellow is my dude. If he ever learned additional forms. It's OVER.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS84elV5VTNsaDdjc0FBQUFNL3ZpbmNlLWNhcnRlci1pdHMtb3Zlci5naWY_.gif

Demonslayer
I was watching Peacemaker the other day and dude talked about shifting organs to survive and here goes Inosuke shifting his organs :lol: Crazy episode. That was a flashy comeback, I for sure thought that the poison got my dude. Why he break Tanjiro's fingers like that :lol: I'm gonna have to run this episode back. Def gotta pick up the manga at some point.

I have to get back to Tower of God, I'm still on this Kettle Cage/Rescue his master arc. They are playing the game at this point.

Shenmue looks real cool. I will def stick with it. Is it a Toonami original?

I noticed One Piece is back on Toonami. God, the dub sounds horrible. Why do they go with that style of voice? There are dubs that are tolerable, like the older Toonami joints.
But speaking of OP. Kid and Law putting in that work. I can't wait to see this animated

Back
Top Bottom