The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i think the apparel was lazy. didn't really see any effort put into the designs IMO. the shoes are w.e.
Idk how the licensing for shippuden works but every company I see do collabs always has the same 4 Itachi images, Sage mode, a rinnegan and wack *** Sasuke. Barely see any OG naruto either

Screenshot_20220428-000814_Reddit.jpg

danger style danger style

Just finished the new Knights of Sidonia movie that recently came out, if anyone remembers that series. :lol:
It felt so good seeing something new from that series. And they stayed true to the manga till the end. I'm very satisfied with the film. If anyone remembers seeing this series back when it was airing, I recommend seeing it.
My favorite part of the movie has to be when the first OP kicked in about halfway through. That was a rush of nostalgia. :lol: :pimp:

If anyone is interested in this, it's kinda like Attack on Titan but in space (humanity on the brink of extinction fighting a seemingly invincible enemy). It sure didnt have the budget that AoT has, but its a good story nonetheless. :lol:

I remember Knights of Sidonia, I fell off at the top of season 2 because the CG minced meat alien-thing just started to creep me out :lol:

Bruh, a few months back I read Knights Of Sidonia was gonna have a movie and was happy since I liked the series. Then found out netflix didn't have it anymore and got mad.

How many forms does Kaido have 💀 at this point he's gotta be the strongest yonko.. way stronger than old whitebeard for sure.. this also makes me very curious to see how strong shanks really is

The God of High School is pretty good. Almost tapped out because I'm not really into the fighting tournament type of anime, but this goes deeper than that.

Just finished the new Knights of Sidonia movie that recently came out, if anyone remembers that series. :lol:
It felt so good seeing something new from that series. And they stayed true to the manga till the end. I'm very satisfied with the film. If anyone remembers seeing this series back when it was airing, I recommend seeing it.
My favorite part of the movie has to be when the first OP kicked in about halfway through. That was a rush of nostalgia. :lol: :pimp:

If anyone is interested in this, it's kinda like Attack on Titan but in space (humanity on the brink of extinction fighting a seemingly invincible enemy). It sure didnt have the budget that AoT has, but its a good story nonetheless. :lol:

Is it ever revealed what the bad guys actually are.

Watched 5 episodes. It's not bad.

God of High School moves too damn fast w/o any background or explanation. They throw in new characters and abilities every damn episode. ****, I could even go for some filler to break up the constant fighting.

I hated god of high school anime. Was a waste of time imo.

I heard the manga was better and the anime inexplicably left out a lot of the content
I blocked that out of my mind. JESUS that anime was horrible, the manga was sometimes hard to keep track can't imagine them cutting stuff out.

Well_720x.png

pretty dope perfect blue tee. over priced for sure though

Back
Top Bottom