The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What movie is this?

68736578-83DE-4B94-95A4-06AEDFAB6816.jpeg

Kizumonogatari Movie 2. Still want to get back to the Monogatari series at some point (probably won't though :lol: )

I was thinking about something in OP recently
when are we gonna get a good look at what happened in the God valley incident? It feels like it's a pivotal moment in pre main story events that it'd be a shame not to explore it further.

I was thinking about something in OP recently
when are we gonna get a good look at what happened in the God valley incident? It feels like it's a pivotal moment in pre main story events that it'd be a shame not to explore it further.
Either in the Kaido flashback or down the line they'll be some sort of Rocks/Shanks/God Valley flashback story time.

God Valley is pretty much THE moment now in OP aside from learning the true history. It’s all gonna be endgame stuff. I have a feeling Rocks will play a role still in the last arc.

Post Wano is the first time since the start of the new world we haven't had a set next destination. Could be a reason in the post-arc lore dump that comes that drives them to go find God Valley since it's disappeared 38 years ago. At first I thought maybe Roger was there during the Rocks incident to find a road poneglyph, but the timeline doesn't match up I don't think. Actually, just checked Roger reached Lodestar 39 years ago, so he could have gone to God Valley to find a road poneglyph. It could also be at Elbaf too.

I wonder if we may have to wait until Blackbeard comes up to more about Rocks and God Valley. His flagship is called the Saber of Xebec, seemingly named after Rocks, so there could be a connection there.

Last edited:
Hopefully we're going back to the Levely and that Imu guy
Levely ended, but hopefully we'll see more of the aftermath now that Wano will be opened up. Like what happened to Sabo and the revolutionaries there, what's going on with the warlords that the government is trying to capture now that the system was ended, if Vivi was targeted by Imu, Koby going after Hancock, more about Sword, etc.

I expect we will. I think Blackbeard was on the move too. I feel like we have more backstory to get too, not just on Kaido, but Zoro as well. I feel like there's still a big plot point for him.

Lawd when I got to episode 14, I think of, the daily life of the immortal king

was not expecting THAT sh

Back
Top Bottom