The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

They need to stop this ****, is ***
Honestly when I see live action movies adapted from manga/anime with all Japanese casts I just assume they’ve been doing this in Japan and it’s only cuz of streaming services that we’re even aware of them.

How the Japanese film industry makes movies to me isn’t quite the same as the trash cash grabs we see in Hollywood.

I haven’t watched a lot but that Rurouni Kenshin live action joint was 🔥

Yall right. Green Bull is mid he packed the weakend Scabbards and the way he grew from a plant back to his normal form after blast breath was cool looking, but he was mad shook by Shanks Haki. At least Kizaru had some charm when Beckman pulled up. :lol:
Pluton got to be some kind of sea king right?....

Not fully confirmed yet but Mihawk and Croc joins buggy.... And it seems like Yamato doesnt join the strawhats? was really hoping she would but I guess we'll see when official chapter/spoilers are out.

I need any entire arc in bow Buggy got these guys to join his crew or at least make it look lthat way to the world :lol:

The idea of Mihawk, Crocodile, and Weevil being Buggy's commanders while Mohji is still his first mate is hilarious :rofl:

Not to mention. Alvida and Mr. 3 may have higher ranks too

I have a really good OP theory.. danger style danger style

So we know Zoro always gets "lost". . . but in reality hes not bad with directions. He does this on purpose to throw the crew off.

When the Strawhats are headed towards LaughTale Zoro is going to get "lost" again and no one is going to think much about it.

Zoro will then already be at LaughTale when the StrawHats arrive... revealing that he was still a pirate hunter. He will kill Luffy, the Pirate King.

Then Two Piece will be about Zoro hunting down the remaining StrawHats.

E0V34wNXsAAmHgu

thank me for this amazing theory later when Oda writes Two Piece

So we know Zoro always gets "lost". . . but in reality hes not bad with directions. He does this on purpose to throw the crew off.

When the Strawhats are headed towards LaughTale Zoro is going to get "lost" again and no one is going to think much about it.

Zoro will then already be at LaughTale when the StrawHats arrive... revealing that he was still a pirate hunter. He will kill Luffy, the Pirate King.

E0V34wNXsAAmHgu

Reported

E0V34wNXsAAmHgu

The gist of this is not a new theory :lol:

61oeuwwrt8191.png

I got to thinking last night... Jotaro and Star Platinum are kinda like Bruce Banner and The Hulk, in a way...

Feel like we’ve been waiting a while for chainsaw man to release.
Yea it definitely has been, started to get worried it was gonna be pushed back till next year.

This, Bleach, Mob Psycho, Spy x Family, and Jojo are all releasing this fall. Next season is gonna be stacked .
Yup, and I’m here for it! Probably the most I’ve been excited for an anime season in awhile.

Jesus chainsawman looks so good.

The manga got hella confusing after the hell arc but it's still one of my favorites for sure

Edit*

Power's VA sounds amazing :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom