The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Toei is ruining the OP anime.... tf is this dragon ball z type animation?

this **** starting to look like mid-ruto with these dragon ball type animation/attacks

this was SSJ 2 Luffy vs Hybrid kaido :lol: :smh:

:lol: @ Luffy sleeping.

I didn't think after the 50th time ppl would still react like that to conqueror's haki.

Also I thought we all knew emperors > admirals back when the balance of the world was explained and the WG needed the marines and the warlords just to balance out 4 emperors who weren't even actively going after marines.

I guess Marineford with an already old and weakened Whitebeard confused ppl.

Big Mom by herself could (still) make all 3 admirals run away in fear.

Last edited:
I fell off on the manga hard. Still got the tab opened to the last chap I read.

A spoiler like that is exactly what will get me back to read.

Never cared for the character. Was like Vegeta on steroids.

went looking for that spoilers Funko pop to hoard for the anime reveal and it’s already cooked :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looking like Oda gonna have Shanks show off on this movie and have BB kill him in the manga soon.

If Oda goes that route idk how that'll happen. Unless BB really plays dirty.

Kaido said Haki > devil fruits and right now BB has shown zero haki abilities and it doesnt even seem like he has conq haki

If Oda goes that route idk how that'll happen. Unless BB really plays dirty.

Kaido said Haki > devil fruits and right now BB has shown zero haki abilities and it doesnt even seem like he has conq haki
Probably gonna jump him after he's already injured like they did WB.

But when you think about it apparently Ace had haki and conqueror's and still got beat by BB 1 on 1.

So Oda will find a way to make it work.

Most of the big names in the story die by pretty weak means. Never after an epic fight (Roger, Oden, Ace, etc.)

I fell off on the manga hard. Still got the tab opened to the last chap I read.

A spoiler like that is exactly what will get me back to read.

Never cared for the character. Was like Vegeta on steroids.
He definitely had a good redemption arc leading up to this current chapter.

Probably gonna jump him after he's already injured like they did WB.

But when you think about it apparently Ace had haki and conqueror's and still got beat by BB 1 on 1.

So Oda will find a way to make it work.

Most of the big names in the story die by pretty weak means. Never after an epic fight (Roger, Oden, Ace, etc.)

You think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks?

Shanks is clearly a swordsman and Mihawk is regarded as the greatest swordman alive

so that mean Mihawk > Shanks :nerd:

My belief is that Mihawk is a better swordman, but not a better warrior than Shanks.

You think Mihawk is stronger than Shanks?

Shanks is clearly a swordsman and Mihawk is regarded as the greatest swordman alive

so that mean Mihawk > Shanks :nerd:

My belief is that Mihawk is a better swordman, but not a better warrior than Shanks.
Nah. Just a better swordsman due to the lack of Shanks arm.

1659974416910.png

I mean granted he injured crazy, but we'll see whats confirmed.
if they walk this back, I’m going to drop this manga and try my best to tell everyone how ****ty it is. Bakugo is my favorite character and I’m satisfied with how he went out. Please don’t pull no *** pulls and he’s suddenly alive.

Back
Top Bottom