The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

the ShiShio Arc is the best and should have been the last of it. the whole European saga and Feng Shui arc just didn't work for me and found it boring. the OVA Reflections was even worse.
As far as I'm concerned the story ends where the manga ended.

The sequel is just like all other sequels to popular manga (Naruto, Dragonball, etc.), a cash grab.

pretty much what I feel about SAO and AOT. the sequels were meh.
I guess SAO had to be a moment in time kind of thing cuz I don't even think it was that good.

I recently watched it for the first time a few months ago. It was cool and s1 is the best of what I've seen (also watched s2 and part of S3 with the gun theme) but I didn't like how it just sort of skipped to the end discovering the dude who made the game and beating him basically freed everybody.

His motives were never that clear and it really wasn't explained why he trapped ppl in a game where they actually could die.

I wanted to the MC get through all the levels like an actual video game but I cam see how the e at it was written would just lead to the dragging and having a ton of filler.

AOT didnt have a sequel, though.

AOT will go down as one of the greatest manga and anime of our time. The amount of non-anime audience it drew in itself makes the story legendary.

danger style danger style can back me up.
This is how AOT fans be looking

947DE569-BAF3-4A28-A073-F69864FE9F6C.jpeg

AOT didnt have a sequel, though.

AOT will go down as one of the greatest manga and anime of our time. The amount of non-anime audience it drew in itself makes the story legendary.

danger style danger style can back me up.
Does AoT stand for Attack on Titan?

If so you wildin

Can’t be the greatest of our time with such a mid ending.

Meanwhile, One Piece continues to be peak fiction.

Last edited:
Does AoT stand for Attack on Titan?

If so you wildin

Can’t be the greatest of our time with such a mid ending.

Meanwhile, One Piece continued to be peak fiction.

while the ending was mid, the rest of the story was peak. 10/10 arcs back to back to back.

OP is filled with mid (some even straight terrible) arcs, and I love OP. its in my top 3.

ex. long ring ring, fishman island, orange town, syrup village, reverse mountain, etc.

while the ending was mid, the rest of the story was peak. 10/10 arcs back to back to back.

OP is filled with mid (some even straight terrible) arcs, and I love OP. its in my top 3.

ex. long ring ring, fishman island, orange town, syrup village, reverse mountain, etc.
I honestly can’t say the back to back arcs towards the end were 10/10.

If you’re seriously calling arcs in the east blue saga mid then the beginning of AoT was just as mid.

I did not enjoy reading a bunch of cry babies whining about giant monsters killing them.

Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer got better streaks compared to AoT.

If you’re seriously calling arcs in the east blue saga mid then the beginning of AoT was just as mid.

I did not enjoy reading a bunch of cry babies whining about giant monsters killing them.

:wink::wink::wink:

JJK season 2 with Hidden Inventory and Shibuya is coming for the crown next year.

Last edited:
the first part of Shibuya i really wasn't seeing the hype at all. Thought it was average but once it gets going and the homies show up its 🔥

Fish man island wasn’t east blue. Zou either and they were both mid.

Punk hazard was low key mid too besides the end with law vs vergo and aokiji pulling up on doffy

Demon slayer falls off hard after the red light district arc and only picks back up on the final arc.

Never read JJK.

My point is if AOT is mid because of the ending and maybe the last arc, then you have to give the same treatment to OP and every other manga.

then you just didn’t like the story overall then :lol:
it’s cool. There’s anime a lot of people hype that I’m not into so I get it.
Well I didn’t say all that :lol:

You originally said AoT would go down as one of the greatest anime/manga of our time.

That’s what I disagree with. Doesn’t mean I disliked the overall story.

Back
Top Bottom