The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Chapter 1063: “My only family".

• In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
  • Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
  • They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
  • Kuma attacks them. Luffy is about to punch Kuma but Bonney stops him.
  • Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
  • No news about Zoro's group in the chapter.
  • Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
  • Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.
Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). He has abnormal strength.

Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").

Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").

Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").

• Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first.
  • Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.
  • Doc Q arrives riding Stronger. Blackbeard is on top of them both.
  • Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
  • Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
  • Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.
  • In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.
Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

danger style danger style Law boutta get clapped.

v8MVWFWo4Das8.gif

• In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
  • Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
  • They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
  • Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
  • Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
  • Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.

Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").

Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").

• Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
  • Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
  • Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.
Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

v8MVWFWo4Das8.gif
1665543462124.gif

This chapters about to be hyped :wow:

Chainsaw Man first ep was dope just like when I read the first few chapters of the manga but dropped it cuz I just couldn't find the time to binge read it.

Sucks though. This is weekly and now I have to wait. I may just wait until it all airs and binge the season.

v8MVWFWo4Das8.gif
It should've been Kid :smh:

But he would've got clapped quick. Law can actually take then all on even with them having DF powers.

bepo will save law or law will give immorality to bepo lol
I know it gets theorized a lkt cuz the special ability is a baked in chekov's gun but I just can't see Law performing that operation for anyone. His sister is already dead.

Only other way is sone convoluted scenario where its in everybody's favor that Law makes somebody immortal and he's willing to doe over it.

Also I've always simply wondered why not give the DF to an old man that will soon die anyway have him make someone immortal and then when the old guy dies have that immortal eat the DF and he can perform the operation as many times as he wants and give immortality to anyone.

I ignored it before or didn't want to focus on it but damn between the s1 finale and s2 first ep that boy Ayonokoji a sociopath.

I thought he was just a Shikimaru type but son is like a secretly determined L (as opposed to the Light/Lelouch type) which can even fool the viewer.

Son deadass don't care about any of his classmates and won't make a move unless its strategically advantageous to himself. I'm waiting for him to ring his teacher's neck the way she keep trying him.

Every Makima scene boutta be flames. Can’t wait to see them animate the movie theater scene with her.

Summer 2022:
Call of the Night (Yofukashi no Uta)
Lycoris Recoil
Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun (Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou)
The Prince of Tennis II: U-17 World Cup
Vermeil in Gold (Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu)

Fall 2022:
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War (Sennen Kessen-hen)
Blue Lock
Chainsaw Man
Mob Psycho 100 III
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury :pimp:
Spy x Family Part 2

Back
Top Bottom