The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yea im all in on chainsaw man.
Knew nothing about it before the trailer.

Easily one of my favorite character designs ever.

Screenshot_20221013-182704_Samsung Internet.jpg
His head kinda reminds me of a Zoid. Looks promising.

• On the cover Aokiji and Van augur have kidnapped pudding. “Kuzan and Augur of Blackbeard pirates” is the title of this cover, they are also on BB pirates ship.
  • Around half of the chapter is Law vs BB
  • Law uses "amputate", Blackbeard counters
  • While they fight, Pudding is a hostage on the ship of BB. It's not confirmed whether she has awakened her 3rd eye. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."
  • BB pirates vs Law's crew. They fight
  • Akainu heard about the ongoing fight between Law & BB on "Winner Island"
  • On Egghead Island, Bonney's rage changed the age of the group to 4
  • Bonney says Kuma was sentenced to life in prison back then. She also says he's from a special race.
  • Zoro and Brook stayed on the ship, but everyone else got new clothes
  • At the end of the chapter, Shaka talks to Dragon. Shaka says he(Vegapunk) will probably die soon.

Aokiji better watch out. Sanji boutta clap his *** for touching Pudding.

Aokiji is 100% gonna betray the BB Pirates.

Also, Oda did Big Mom dirty. Rare Oda L.

B3273F57-2D05-4DE7-89BB-6BE7961AA65A.jpeg

BB commanders are known as the “titanic captains” :nerd:

danger style danger style Master Zik Master Zik reach or good theory
Its a reach but not bad.

We all expect Aokiji to betray BB cuz he's secretly in SWORD so that's just the base of any theory like this.

I don't know if he'll be the main reason for their downfall like the titanic and the iceberg.

Besides if we were going that route then this guy would solo the entire BB crew

latest

If you want sone real crazy theories though:

ee5lgg8cejs51.png

wife her ASAP
BRUH I was scrolling down about to say the same thing. She definitely interested in his "One Piece"
Nah RIP Law. He's smart but his crew is weak as hell...
No BULL, recently I been thinking maybe we are just spoiled in the sense we see the SH and they are all strong they are the MC. Blackbeards crew they are the anti to the MC so they have to be strong to pose a challenge. All the strong pirates are the previous generation, most of the current worst generation is still young.
Aokiji better watch out. Sanji boutta clap his *** for touching Pudding.

Aokiji is 100% gonna betray the BB Pirates.

Also, Oda did Big Mom dirty. Rare Oda L.
Sanji don't want none of Aokiji, he ain't ready for that level yet. LOL. I still remember him taking them all on without even getting serious.

aHR0cHM6Ly9wYTEubmFydmlpLmNvbS82MzY5L2NiYjAwZWM0MmIwMTNhMjg5ODIwOTg2ZDBmZDVkNzljZTViZTJkYmRfaH...gif

I doubt it would ever happen but so many fights I would like to see. I would like to see how a fight between Sanji and Aokiji would go and Zoro and Kizaru.

I assume Luffy knows how to revert but I wonder if he will or use this time to just listen and get some insight. Sucks to be Chopper though, going to be stuck like that. LOL.

Sanji don't want none of Aokiji, he ain't ready for that level yet. LOL. I still remember him taking them all on without even getting serious.

aHR0cHM6Ly9wYTEubmFydmlpLmNvbS82MzY5L2NiYjAwZWM0MmIwMTNhMjg5ODIwOTg2ZDBmZDVkNzljZTViZTJkYmRfaH...gif

I doubt it would ever happen but so many fights I would like to see. I would like to see how a fight between Sanji and Aokiji would go and Zoro and Kizaru.

I assume Luffy knows how to revert but I wonder if he will or use this time to just listen and get some insight. Sucks to be Chopper though, going to be stuck like that. LOL.

Overestimating the admirals.

Straw hats are legit a yonko crew now. Luffy is clapping every admiral. Zoro and sanji are high diffing admirals too now.

They were straight chilling when green bull pulled up.

Overestimating the admirals.

Straw hats are legit a yonko crew now. Luffy is clapping every admiral. Zoro and sanji are high diffing admirals too now.

They were straight chilling when green bull pulled up.
I don't think Sanji is there yet, also until I see Luffy defeat an admiral I will wait to say anyone under him is beating one.

Been watching the made in Abyss dub. After the 1st episode of this season, I was kinda bored by it. Just caught up on the last 2 episodes of the dub (7 and 8 and finally, it’s starting to get really good. When that music at the end of ep 8 hits, maaaan. What a show.

Akiba Maid War, idk what I watched with that 1st episode, but I’m out. Idk if it’s an action, will turn into a thriller, or will be a dark comedy with a lot of ridiculousness. But I’m good. Need another sleeper hit for this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom