The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

1CB416B1-B034-400A-B91C-69BA820B2A0F.jpeg

Oda bout to change the story after this one
Sound like a colonizer.

I was ready to write the manga off until this switch up. Now im back interested.
Unsure what is going on but been hearing a LOT about the manga recently, not about to start from chapter 1. Should I go back 3/4 chapters to see what all the fuss is?

1CB416B1-B034-400A-B91C-69BA820B2A0F.jpeg

Oda bout to change the story after this one
I've heard similar theories when I started one piece. Except instead of one massive country, the Red Line is gonna be destroyed combining the oceans making the all blue. The Red Line being brought down will destroy Fishman Island which is the vision Madam Shyarly saw about Luffy but they would have already left to live on the surface like they wanted. Something along those lines.

Somebody spoil it for me. I don’t care since it’s always been mid to me.

Boruto a villain now or something? What switch up :nerd:

Eida used her powers to switch the places of Kawaki and Boruto. So now everybody on the planet thats affected by Eidas powers thinks Boruto is a renegade ninja that killed Naruto and Kawaki is Naruto’s son. So now there is a manhunt to take down/kill Boruto.

Unsure what is going on but been hearing a LOT about the manga recently, not about to start from chapter 1. Should I go back 3/4 chapters to see what all the fuss is?
Nah i wouldnt go back that far either. I recommended starting at the Jigen vs Naruto & Sasuke fight.

Eida used her powers to switch the places of Kawaki and Boruto. So now everybody on the planet thats affected by Eidas powers thinks Boruto is a renegade ninja that killed Naruto and Kawaki is Naruto’s son. So now there is a manhunt to take down/kill Boruto.
So nobody under this spell finds it suspicious that a ninja that happens to be named Boruto killed Naruto?

Oh okay so even his mom won’t be able to tell.

Cuz chakra.
Kawaki sent her and Naruto to another dimension before this started. Think his sister is still around though. But like the panel said it’s the people that aren’t affected that suffer the most so its interesting to see what happens now.

Im glad they showed how powerful Shanks is. Im sure Law got dropped by Blackbeard too and needs Garps help to stay alive.

IMG_2950.jpeg
As enjoyable as that scene was, I am more interested in seeing how Shanks finally greets Luffy. I envision him doing the same move on Luffy and Luffy just barely seeing it with future sight and countering it with a smirk on his face. Possibly going Gear 5 and trying to attack Shanks but he sees it way ahead of time. Zoro standing off to the side arms folded watching and Ben Beckman sitting down watching as well.

Typing this it dawned on me how different both third in command are Sanji and Lucky Roo. I get the feeling Sanji would instantly get mad with Lucky because he seems so carefree.

As enjoyable as that scene was, I am more interested in seeing how Shanks finally greets Luffy. I envision him doing the same move on Luffy and Luffy just barely seeing it with future sight and countering it with a smirk on his face. Possibly going Gear 5 and trying to attack Shanks but he sees it way ahead of time. Zoro standing off to the side arms folded watching and Ben Beckman sitting down watching as well.

Typing this it dawned on me how different both third in command are Sanji and Lucky Roo. I get the feeling Sanji would instantly get mad with Lucky because he seems so carefree.

and the legend, the goat, Mihawk comes and solos both crews :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom