The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Been saying this for a while. A lot of anime watchers are gonna drop Vinland saga cause of season 2.

It’s one of the best arcs when you read the manga though because the pacing is so much better.
Yeah we've said it here before a few times. Slave arc is mad dialogue heavy and slow but its good. Its not as action packed as the prologue

Can yalll recommened me any more action horror anime?

I LOVE Castlevania on Netflix and Vampire Hunter D.

Started Hellsing Ultimate but i had problems with the streaming service.

Will the entire season be like this?! lol
THE SAME EXACT QUESTION I ASKED MYSELF.

:lol:

I said this cant keep going on like this right? AND IT DID. There's a few notable cameos from the previous arc but then it gets right back to farm based goals. Then the whole Vineland dream starts.

Last edited:
THE SAME EXACT QUESTION I ASKED MYSELF.

:lol:

I said this cant keep going on like this right? AND IT DID. There's a few notable cameos from the previous arc bit then it gets right back to farm based goals. Then the whole Vineland dream starts.
Fuhhhhhhh lol

JJK Ch. 220

Pretty much loved this reunion of everybody coming back together. Whole crew back on some Avengers ish. But I gotta feeling everyone is gonna die by the end of this. Because that seems like Gege would do somethin like that.

Plus, with Gojo comin back soon, I really don’t think it’s gonna go the way we think. Jus feel like there is somethin at play that will be a plot twist.

IMG_3169.jpeg

danger style danger style nami and robin oiled up confirmed next chapter

Something I find weird is yoriichi has the same distinct hair color and looks similar to Tanjiro but is the ancestor of someone else. What was the point of making them look so similar?

I mean I know it’s moving slow, but I’m loving this new season of Vinland saga

does anyone here read hell's paradise?

peak?

I started the show but im thinking of reading it instead but i dont want to invest if it ends up falling off

Back
Top Bottom