Random thoughts:

Ehren biting the **** outta his hand for no reason :lol:

Shorty kicked his head CLEAN off :wow:

This show has more plot and depth than i thought it would have

Use to hate Armin....he aiight now tho.

Levi cool too.

Female Titan is probably my fav character at this point tho :lol:

Last edited:
Ok Kuzan is just part of BB's crew and I need to accept it now. Use to think he was still a double agent/SWORD member but nah.
Got a lot of BB the last couple of chapters and the parallels between BB and Luffy is crazy.
Garp putting in work but he can't win. Either RIP or they escape.
Lastly Kidd and Law's ships are gone and those were dope. Please don't destroy Garp's. GOAT marine ship

Finished Hell’s Paradise manga.

8/10

I enjoyed it. Characters were interesting and the dynamic was cool. Felt like a battle royale in the beginning which I liked.

I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with the MHA manga, but the latest chapter was very good.
All Might potentially throwing out his last I AM HERE to get AFO's attention at the end was so cool. Stain out there seeing heroes actually step up and earn their mantles is cool to see too. I hope he actually steps in and helps the heroes eventually.

I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with the MHA manga, but the latest chapter was very good.
All Might potentially throwing out his last I AM HERE to get AFO's attention at the end was so cool. Stain out there seeing heroes actually step up and earn their mantles is cool to see too. I hope he actually steps in and helps the heroes eventually.
Definitely enjoyed this chapter this time around.
All Might dawning some sort of tech to battle AFO was hyped AF! Most def can see the death flags with this. Would definitely suck but it’ll push Midoriya character arc further. Also seeing Stain and possibly helping would be extremely satisfying!

Didn't know there was a twitch channel with tokusatsu/super Sentai constantly playing. Good to have on in the background. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom