The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fam…….

I’m watchin MHA Season 6 Deku vs 1-A Class episode and this episode almost had me tearing up. Then the next episode with Ochaco speech to the civilians accepting Midoriya & allowing him to sleep.

That ish was powerful and hit me hard!

The second half of MHA Season 6 is probably the best I’ve seen since Season 2. If Bones does Season 7 on this level?! I’ll tune in every week!

On S4 E19

:lol:

tr.jpg

Yelena and Armin look like twins

Shorty shot his head clean off his neck :wow:

Yeah, armin and that crazy lady look to much alike. That bullet through the scumbag's neck might be my favorite scene in any anime.

Sitting in front of my laptop like this watching this episode. I’m anime only so I was not prepared

1682981370068.gif
Same here man. I knew what was coming and it still got me. Him saying "I'm home" at the end got me good.
You know, I'm not gonna say I feel sorry for those who decided to drop S2 early because of the lack of action (which it still has in the later episodes). I just hope that they give this season another chance because it's not just the action that makes a story great. The plot and emotional beats are also needed to make a series great, which Vinland Saga has in spades. There are very few series that have the perfect blend of action and plot that make a story perfectly consistent, and I feel that Vinland Saga is one of those series.

newest episode of One Piece was amazing.

Its the finale between Sanji vs Queen and the animation was movie level quality

So I watched this weeks episode of Vinland saga during my lunch break

I am officially enlisting in Canute army **** that farm **** Ketil no such thing as a good slave master I knew he’d be on some BS eventually

IM HOT

F6821553-A2DB-4C3E-B99D-E14CBDC64C94.gif

So I watched this weeks episode of Vinland saga during my lunch break

I am officially enlisting in Canute army **** that farm **** Ketil no such thing as a good slave master I knew he’d be on some BS eventually

IM HOT

F6821553-A2DB-4C3E-B99D-E14CBDC64C94.gif

1683593997001.gif

IMG_3650.jpeg
looks like a world war is all but imminent. I cant wait to see Dragon actually start to make moves.
Right! Finally gonna see what the Revs are actually capable of. Couple of things though.
I assume the Holy Knights are stronger than Admirals, so the Admirals gonna become fodder by the end of the series? :lol:
Second I was just wondering the other day what ever happened to Roger's sword and if it was confirmed that Shanks is wielding it but it hasn't been. Looking at the pic it appears like that could be it.

just watched latest ep of one piece sanji went off.

next week demon slayer episode should be entertaining I can't imagine a hashira going down that
quick

Last edited:
IMG_3669.jpeg

Either the red hair pirates are the holy knights or there’s a seraphim version of them…

Or shanks really does have an evil twin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom