The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I see both dying an honorable death.
Everything narratively says they’re both going to die unless someone saves them.

That said, JJK hasn’t been big on plot no jutsu and nonsensical power ups so if Gojo dies, it’s pretty much a wrap for the heroes winning in this storyline. But at the same time Sukuna can’t die this soon, so the writer’s painted himself into a bit of a corner having this fight before the other questions and issues are resolved.

Kenjaku is the main villain so Sakuna dying during this fight is fine. Gojo's going to need a long recovery right after so that'll leave these other guys fighting.

Everything narratively says they’re both going to die unless someone saves them.

That said, JJK hasn’t been big on plot no jutsu and nonsensical power ups so if Gojo dies, it’s pretty much a wrap for the heroes winning in this storyline. But at the same time Sukuna can’t die this soon, so the writer’s painted himself into a bit of a corner having this fight before the other questions and issues are resolved.
They still have Kenjaku to handle and absorbing all of curse energy output to create that Uzamaki. Plus there needs to be a Hein era flashback to unravel Kenjakus 1000 yr+ plan, Sukuna backstory on how he is the “disgrace/fallen one”, Yuji’s backstory w/ his family. And they still need to save Megumi.

Plus I don’t see Sukuna dying in this fight. I feel like Sukuna will use the 10 Shadows complete Domain and surprise take Gojo by surprise in a last desperate move. I mean who knows how it will go, Gege can insert an unexpected plot point that throws a whole wrench in the story. I jus know JJK probably not ending until next year.

Lmao I’ve seen this name thrown around in the YouTube comments
F00adwUWYAEjCNL

F00H_t9XwAEszUf

my-beloved-fraudkuna-v0-frv0xu6ae1cb1.jpg

Amazing chapter of My Hero!! All Might really is HIM!! Best character out of the series!

When All Might started laughing and you can see all the memories he has with Midoriya! Chills!!
Then to see All Might backstory as to why he wanted to be a hero and to see him go all out doin what he loves…being a hero. Great writing, his arc is coming full circle.

Best line from the chapter: “To be a service to others….what a joy!” 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Kizaru vs Luffy
  • Lucci vs Zoro
  • Sentomaru was defeated by Kizaru
  • Lucci tries to kill Vegapunk, and Zoro steps in to fight him.
  • Franky, Bonnie, and Lilith went out to protect Sunny and Vega Force 1.

Amazing chapter of My Hero!! All Might really is HIM!! Best character out of the series!

When All Might started laughing and you can see all the memories he has with Midoriya! Chills!!
Then to see All Might backstory as to why he wanted to be a hero and to see him go all out doin what he loves…being a hero. Great writing, his arc is coming full circle.

Best line from the chapter: “To be a service to others….what a joy!” 🔥🔥🔥
But we know what's coming. It has to happen.

Back
Top Bottom