The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Depends on the definition of scolding. I don't think she laid into him like that. More like hey Luffy you shouldn't give up info like that.

na but Robin has never end questioned Luffy. When Luffy picked up the phone in punk hazard and gave away their identity, when robin warned him about pirates betraying each other Luffy still trusted law and she didn’t care, when Luffy talked to big mom on fish man island and told big mom he’s coming, etc. all those times she never cared and went with whatever Luffy wanted. Just seems out of pocket.

na but Robin has never end questioned Luffy. When Luffy picked up the phone in punk hazard and gave away their identity, when robin warned him about pirates betraying each other Luffy still trusted law and she didn’t care, when Luffy talked to big mom on fish man island and told big mom he’s coming, etc. all those times she never cared and went with whatever Luffy wanted. Just seems out of pocket.
but thats a perfect example of what I meant by the definition or use of the word "scolding". She could have just advised against what he did. Punk hazard is a great example. Robin says "Luffy I'll go along with your plan but alliances with pirates are often marked by betrayal . Maybe its dangerous for you since you are so trusting." In other words she like, I'm with you but you probably shouldn't do this. I assume its similar to that in Egg Head where she says hey you probably shouldn't have said all that. The spoiler even says Usopp makes fun of him which is similar to the scene in punk hazard also.

I knew Kizaru was slept on. Got Luffy shook.
Also Usopp gonna change his name to Usopp Odinson after he gets the hammers. :wink:

I knew Kizaru was slept on. Got Luffy shook.
Also Usopp gonna change his name to Usopp Odinson after he gets the hammers. :wink:
You know what'll be funny? That if in this world where flintlock pistols, muskets, and slingshots are the norm, vegapunk gives Usopp some "future" weaponry that's just some Glocks and a Barett 50 Cal. :lol:

One Piece was 🔥🔥🔥 *chefs kiss*

Plus Bleach new episode too! 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨🔥🔥🔥 That was such a beautifully made episode!
Rukia’s Bankai was spectacular! :wow:
Byakuya giving Rukia props on how much stronger she has gotten, lettin her unleash her Bankai to completely obliterate ol creepy *** dude, then calming her down so she wouldn’t die. AMAZING!! *chefs kiss*

One Piece was 🔥🔥🔥 *chefs kiss*

Plus Bleach new episode too! 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨🔥🔥🔥 That was such a beautifully made episode!
Rukia’s Bankai was spectacular! :wow:
Byakuya giving Rukia props on how much stronger she has gotten, lettin her unleash her Bankai to completely obliterate ol creepy *** dude, then calming her down so she wouldn’t die. AMAZING!! *chefs kiss*
Bro the fact that they didn't even let the sternritter finish his fight before the credits started rolling showed how screwed he was lmfao. It was so beautiful seeing rukia wreck his **** in anime form. Happy Kubo gave a lot of useless characters their time to shine in the quincy arc.

Guess I'm out the loop but theirs 2 new FLCL series coming out and one starts next month. Not a fan of what I've seen so far but I'm sure someone will like it

Guess I'm out the loop but theirs 2 new FLCL series coming out and one starts next month. Not a fan of what I've seen so far but I'm sure someone will like it
If what I read a while back was true, the rights to the series was taken away from the original creators by the publishing company, which explains the big drop in quality with the recent series.

If what I read a while back was true, the rights to the series was taken away from the original creators by the publishing company, which explains the big drop in quality with the recent series.
That story sounds accurate. The second season they did I thought was okay and the third one I didn’t really care for at all. I expected better from Adult swim based on their vocal stance towards anime quality

Back
Top Bottom