The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This probably kills him though, no?
I don't know, I don't think they came to a conclusion when they discussed this option. Seems like its either Kenjaku's technique expires after 5 minutes and Yuta dies or the switch is permanent and he becomes the new Gojo. His body was cut in half too so he was already going to die

Picked up wind breakers liking it so far. Still watching demon slayer but also wanna pick up go go loser ranger

I'm enjoying Wind Breaker a lot. So much better than Tokyo Revengers.
I still enjoyed Tokyo revengers despite all its faults but it would’ve been way better without the time travel stuff even though it was intriguing at first but in the end that plot line made the entire story too convoluted and messy. And a main character that’s not annoying 😂

But yea I like that wind breaker is just pure hands and gang ****

It’s crazy to me there hasn’t been an anime for Crows or Worst yet (or QP or Tough).

Cool to see Garoden getting one though :pimp:
Tough had an anime that only covered a brief portion of the first part; I've been calling for a new one for eons now. Garouden not adapting Itagaki's version is a bit disappointing.

Tough had an anime that only covered a brief portion of the first part; I've been calling for a new one for eons now. Garouden not adapting Itagaki's version is a bit disappointing.
Damn. May be time for a reread.

I remember I had only came across Garouden cuz of the art since it was the same as Baki (Itagaki) and it was seinen.

And yeah that’s kinda what I meant. I wanted an anime for Tough made around this art cuz that animated would be much better.

When it comes to these semi professional martial arts stories I would hope they made Shamo in to an anime too but that **** starts off super dark

Reactions: OTG
Not sure how I feel about this Gojo situation :smh:

Having him come back (temporarily?) at the expense of Yuta is wild work

Yea I am conflicted on this as well.

What is the point of doing this from a story standpoint? Yuji should be the one to ultimately defeat Sukuna. Iono I’m jus confused and feel like Gege is givin the fans a middle finger to us lol

What is the point of doing this from a story standpoint? Yuji should be the one to ultimately defeat Sukuna. Iono I’m jus confused and feel like Gege is givin the fans a middle finger to us lol

Yeah Yuta's involvement in the series just been weird on the whole tbh... Featured him in the movie and had him pack up the primary villain. No involvement in the arcs either side and now he's Gojo's jinchuriki :lol:

Yuta/Gojo won’t beat Sukuna alone and we all know that. So either he and Yuji do it as a team or Gojo will die again eventually at the end of this. Which is the **** you to his fans :lol:

Yeah Yuta's involvement in the series just been weird on the whole tbh... Featured him in the movie and had him pack up the primary villain. No involvement in the arcs either side and now he's Gojo's jinchuriki :lol:
Yuta's for real the original main character so it makes sense.The movie adapts the first manga series before JJK.

I think he'll do enough damage so they can force Megumi out

Yuta/Gojo won’t beat Sukuna alone and we all know that. So either he and Yuji do it as a team or Gojo will die again eventually at the end of this. Which is the **** you to his fans :lol:

All valid points. I do agree with Hank Hills comment above that maybe Yuta will find a way to free Megumi or do enough damage to get Megumi out but we will see how this all unfolds.

I'm rocking with JJK till the final chapter. If I can handle Promised Neverland and Rental Girlfriend, this is nothing. :lol:

all this jjk talk yall gonna make me catch up again

can-it-actually-happen-v0-q93uzoude6tb1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom