The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I know most people might not care, but the full version of the Jormungand OP is out. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jXOIDwskAnEqp.jpg

I saw the New Epi of Fujiko and I now feel bad for her. All those movies and episodes of the last past decades were she was a controlling $*%*+ is now just a women lashing out because of her %%@!*+ up childhood.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

jXOIDwskAnEqp.jpg

I saw the New Epi of Fujiko and I now feel bad for her. All those movies and episodes of the last past decades were she was a controlling $*%*+ is now just a women lashing out because of her %%@!*+ up childhood.

dat mass

SMH Madara is too strong. He's an old school G and he's definitely a southpaw word to Cheaters.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by PRIME

Yeah, I know but it was frustrating because we only have 14-17 pages every week. If they would have given us around 20-22 pages I would have been a happier camper 
laugh.gif

nah, i understand
laugh.gif

i was like w t f too
chapter seems short

also is that what the jutsu was... just a genjutsu loop?
cuz that sucks i'de rather have used the jutsu that danzo used with the eyes in the arms
too much hype for a loopty-loop jutsu...

k00laid
Tough is a martial arts manga it's pretty cool
you should check it out
it's category falls under: Action Martial Arts Mature Seinen Sports Tragedy
http://www.mangareader.net/737/tough.htmlhttp://www.mangareader.net/popular/martial-arts
I started reading and its really good.
yeah, it is. Read all the chapters and caught up in 3 days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

dat mass

laugh.gif

back on topic though, I was gonna come in here and make a pun about birds, but you're right. She's been through hell and back, so I guess she has the right to have a bad attitude towards everyone. I definitely take back that comment i said a few pages earlier about her being a garden tool.
laugh.gif

What's wrong with the Fishman Arc?
laugh.gif
Aside from that 10 episode long flashback, I've enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

I like this arc too. you get to see how much they improved over the 2 year training gap. I want to see franky get down in the anime because he was awesome in the manga.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

I like this arc too. you get to see how much they improved over the 2 year training gap. I want to see franky get down in the anime because he was awesome in the manga.
laugh.gif
true for the beginning of the arc but that long flashback and the first couple episodes so far are killing me. Hopefully it ends strong

I never watched the old Hunter x hunter, but I do enjoy watching it every week, it's good that there's a lot of chapters to burn before they even try fillers

Fishman arc was long but not the worst..
I actually liked it better than Thriller bark... the only good things about thriller bark was zoro vs samurai and zombie ape$@#$#@ luffy

i know some of yall are watching Kuroko no Basuke
but is anybody reading it cuz it getting crazy this zone stuff is serious

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
true for the beginning of the arc but that long flashback and the first couple episodes so far are killing me. Hopefully it ends strong
if the manga is any indicator, the acr will end on a very good note. we'll have to wait and see though.

And on Fate/Zero related news, it's about to go down. The king of kings against the rest.
pimp.gif

this chapter seems pretty cool just saw some raw pages

589 out
nerd.gif

god dam madaras perfect susanoo is toooo crazyyy
eek.gif

wonder whats gonna happen now since edo tensi is over

Back
Top Bottom