at Bleach, the Quincy's aint playing

30t6p3b.gif
Madara man, dude is a god on the battlefield

eek.gif
@ bleach. $*$+ just got serious
pimp.gif

madara
grin.gif
i knew this dude was chillin until now. all 5 kages strugglin out there, tired and in dire need of a gatorade and this dude madara is like w.e.

sasuke x naruto tag team vs madara in the making...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

eek.gif
@ bleach. $*$+ just got serious
pimp.gif

madara
grin.gif
i knew this dude was chillin until now. all 5 kages strugglin out there, tired and in dire need of a gatorade and this dude madara is like w.e.

sasuke x naruto tag team vs madara in the making...

they need way more then a gatorade
this dude acting like kakashi did the first time team 7 got togather

madara not even messing with a strategy dude just showing off sheer strength kages are done for
30t6p3b.gif

i wanna see sasuke x itachi finish kabuto already i wanna know what happens
laugh.gif

An army of Susanoo's though..?! Madara needs to hurry up and murk one or two Kages to make this more interesting..

30t6p3b.gif

Spamming with chakra too...They gotta stop jumping from one playing field to another...End the story on one already
mad.gif
!

If Madara was that strong, imagine the 1st Hokage 
nerd.gif
...They need to make an episode/chapter for the two's battle.

Madara is about to fap all over these fools.

Someone needs to end Kabuto already. Itachi playing too much chess. Thats my dude, but he's having too much fun dropping knowledge over there

Originally Posted by Luong1209

30t6p3b.gif

Spamming with chakra too...They gotta stop jumping from one playing field to another...End the story on one already
mad.gif
!

this

nerd.gif

and this

naruto be leaving out all the good stuff they need to make a few flash back episodes about the other strong %#@ kages and other important dudes like shisui kakashis dad etc

The only legit way they can stop Madara, is for Itachi to end Edo Tensei.
This dude is straight #$%^$%^ on em and the Kages are boutta be ended.
Itachi is the future.

I need some help

I stopped reading the Naruto awhile ago and lost my place. The last manga I remember was when Shikamaru and Choji were facing Asuma in the war.

Can someone help me out?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
!

this

nerd.gif

and this

naruto be leaving out all the good stuff they need to make a few flash back episodes about the other strong %#@ kages and other important dudes like shisui kakashis dad etc
well they have to jump back and forth, considering this is all happening at the same time. If madara kills the kages, then there is no point in finishing the itachi battle. if itachi just finishes kabuto, then there was no point in seeing the madara battle.We see it all the time in movies. It keeps the battles tense

Originally Posted by PRIME

Someone needs to end Kabuto already. Itachi playing too much chess. Thats my dude, but he's having too much fun dropping knowledge over there
This.. I'd be mad if Kabuto gets out of the illusion on some "You should've did it while you had the chance"-type steez...

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

The only legit way they can stop Madara, is for Itachi to end Edo Tensei.
This dude is straight #$%^$%^ on em and the Kages are boutta be ended.
Thats the reason they did the chapters this way, i dont see why people were surprised about them switching back to the madara fight.

Itachi administers the jutsu, switch to the madara fight and put the kages in an impossible to win situation, edo tensei deactivates sparring the kages from their demise, switch back to where itachi and kabuto is, itachi disappears and Sasuke will kill Kabuto (will possibly ask him questions beforehand).

This is the way i see it happening.

roll.gif

I want Jiraya and Orochimaru to be revived
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif

I want Jiraya and Orochimaru to be revived
ohwell.gif
same, but it'll never happen.. jiraiya's body is long gone underwater, and oro's soul was sealed

nerd.gif

Madara also got the 1st's DNA and the Rinnegan after the two's battle. Not to say that they weren't strong but Madara has certainly gotten stronger

Madara is only this strong because he now has the first hokage cells implanted in him and he has unlimited chakra thanks to edo tensei

Let that man madara cook. Anyways anyone recommend good anime or manga similar to naruto or bleach?

Originally Posted by ohboy

Let that man madara cook. Anyways anyone recommend good anime or manga similar to naruto or bleach?

Dragonball Z/YuYu Hakusho
Spoiler [+]
I'm sure you've seen those though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

At this point I've given up on anyone of importance dying in this war 
laugh.gif
I'm just happy my dude Kakashi didn't catch anything fatal from the war. I would have been PISSED. 

Originally Posted by FOG

This.. I'd be mad if Kabuto gets out of the illusion on some "You should've did it while you had the chance"-type steez...
sick.gif
 The anger inside of me would be too real

Check out Blue Exorcist!!!

Dragonball Z/YuYu Hakusho
Spoiler [+]
I'm sure you've seen those though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

At this point I've given up on anyone of importance dying in this war 
laugh.gif
I'm just happy my dude Kakashi didn't catch anything fatal from the war. I would have been PISSED. 

Originally Posted by FOG

sick.gif
 The anger inside of me would be too real

One Piece, Darker than Black, Claymore, Soul Eater, Fairy Tale...
If Kakashi died I would prob stop following...at least for a little whiel 

Back
Top Bottom