The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

SAO that rare item sucks :smh:
to revive someone 10 secs after death!?
it should have just been to revive someone period.

Yeah but that would've been a complete cop out by the anime team... From the time he decided to join that guild you knew they were going to die. What's even worse is every night for about a month, he was telling that girl Sachi she's not going to die, then for sure I knew she was going to die with him failing to save her. Man I wish I found out about this anime a couple of months from now, I can't stand waiting week to week for this show and it's a bit too early to be re-watching episodes.

It's been a long time since an anime been able to manipulate my emotions, while I knew what they were doing

here's a recent interview with Kishi about the end of Naruto:

Tell us about the original, do you have a clear line of sight to the final chapter?

It’s not all set in stone yet, but how it will end and how that ending will be shown is decided. We just have to run on to the end.

So, I’m curious about how much stuff is due until the ending?

Well, I can’t be sure of that… it’s gone forward far slower than was planned. 3 years ago at Jump Festa we said we’d make use of Kakashi, and we still haven’t done it.

Honestly, even I don’t know how much is left.

When asked how long it will go on, I said “about another year,” but it looks as if will continue longer.

Can you say if there are any surprises in store?

There’s all sorts. There are characters who haven’t really featured who will be coming out. And there is still a lot to happen with Naruto, so please keeping watching and reading until the end!

I'm interested to know how they plan to use Kakashi, and who else they are gonna concentrate on. :nerd:

laugh.gif
@ Kishi milking Naruto.

But hey, that means more episodes, so I'm not complaining.  As long as its not fillers
sick.gif

Naruto is something I've stuck with for awhile, i wanna see how this ends before i die, or get uninterested lol
but at the same time I love it....wonder if he'd continue with another story kinda like Shaman King is doing

Tell us about the original, do you have a clear line of sight to the final chapter?

It’s not all set in stone yet, but how it will end and how that ending will be shown is decided. We just have to run on to the end.

Well, I can’t be sure of that… it’s gone forward far slower than was planned. 3 years ago at Jump Festa we said we’d make use of Kakashi, and we still haven’t done it.

When asked how long it will go on, I said “about another year,” but it looks as if will continue longer.

There’s all sorts. There are characters who haven’t really featured who will be coming out. And there is still a lot to happen with Naruto, so please keeping watching and reading until the end!

I'm interested to know how they plan to use Kakashi, and who else they are gonna concentrate on. :nerd:

another year though???? im kinda :pimp: but at the same time thats a whileeeeee

i just wish they would tell us more about the strong ninjas back in their days

another year though???? im kinda :pimp: but at the same time thats a whileeeeee
Learning about the old ninjas would be cool, or even just learning about the original sage would be good too.
Here's a random fact for you guys. Did you know that Kishi originally wanted Naruto to be a manga about ramen? He wanted to exclusively write about different types, but he was surprised that the whole ninja theme to took off. :lol:

Learning about the old ninjas would be cool, or even just learning about the original sage would be good too.
f. :lol:

I feel we dont need to know more about the sage than what we already know... what I feel we do need more light shed on is the creation of villiages and more about the ninja wars before that.

Mainly shodaime and nidamie info maybe some more youthful 3rd hokage

Naruto needs to pick things up or its gonna end up on the shelf next to Bleach. Dude is seriously milking it out just like Bleach is.
Hate how they brought back voldemort / orochimaru for no reason, just leave the man dead! At this point Itachi is gone so all I want to know is whats under Tobi's mask, I can care less about anything else in the manga atm. I don't care about the 10 tailed beast anymore or what emo-sasuke the world's dumbest ninja is gonna do.

Naw Naruto still has plenty of story to go around. Bleach needs to stop playing and just go to the Kings guard and the King. this silly quincy arc and the beginning of the espada art was useless imo (excpet the animated first fight of grimmjow and Ichigo was beyond epic

I'm interested to know how they plan to use Kakashi, and who else they are gonna concentrate on.
nerd.gif
Her time has come....
roll.gif
another year though???? im kinda
pimp.gif
but at the same time thats a whileeeeee

We're all being trolled.  He said back in 2009 that there was about one-two years left.  Naruto was a frog sage, and the end was near.

Now it's 2012 and he's saying he's not even sure if it'll take one more year or more?

#trolling

Netflix streaming needs to up their anime selection they havent added a sold anime series on there in a long while. At least complete the series that you only have part of like Dgray man and FMA brotherhood.

:lol: @ Kishi milking Naruto.

But hey, that means more episodes, so I'm not complaining.  As long as its not fillers :x
He might be caught in corporate Hell like the One Piece Author is.

Since 1997, Eiichiro Oda has produced One Piece. According to a recent Japanese magazine article, he has zero days off. And every night, he gets around four hours of sleep on average.

One Piece is the most popular manga in Japan. Initially, Oda planned to end One Piece sooner (after five years of serialization), but the manga, now in its 15th year, has become a cultural juggernaut.
http://kotaku.com/5895485/one-pieces-creator-doesnt-sleep-much-sounds-totally-burnt-out

A manga in a weekly like those have corporate mandates. Read Bakuman to learn more

I'd rather him take his time and drag it out instead of trying to get it done quickly. Trying to fit too much into one time frame is what DBZs problem was. The entire Majin Buu saga left a lot of stuff unanswered and quite frankly was upsetting. I just watched it again this month and stuff that didnt register with me back then just came back now and lets me know that they should have definitely kept it going. Off the top of my head I can think of these

-Super Saiyan 3 wasnt mastered by either Goku or Gotenks. Goku said himself that he couldnt handle it as well being alive while being dead, and the key to mastering a Super Saiyan form is control over your emotions and all he did was panic while against kid buu in it and couldnt get his power back when Vegeta gave him that minute. Gotenks seemed like he had it but being in SSJ3 just cut back on his time fused. They could have done more with it.

-Mystic Gohan? Really? The absolute worse direction they could have went... Hes so strong that he doesnt need to turn into a Super Saiyan, but when he started losing the fight to Super Buu why didnt he? No one ever said that he couldnt, just that he didnt need too. 

-Why was Super Buu more powerful than Kid Buu? Going back and catching on to this fact just made it 
indifferent.gif
. I get the whole he has no regard for human life thing, but it just wasnt enough to sell me on it being that way.

-They could have easily kept DBZ going and built on some more things (more fusions, Vegeta going SSJ3, better utilizations of bad guys. If janemba was in a saga as opposed to the movie it would have been
pimp.gif
)

Since I've been reading and watching Naruto, I dont think I've come across anything like that, everything seems to have an answer.

I really hope they dont start flipping between the three major storylines that are going on right now, something needs to end, I'd rather them flip back to Madara and stay there cause Tobis my dude and I dont want him to die

Byakuya :frown:   But, that's my quarterback...

Kenpachi... :nthat:

kenpachi is the goat...dude's swag x power has no limit :smh: every time some new enemy is introduced in bleach that has ridiculous fighting power, kenpahi is always like 'eh' and bodys...

Back
Top Bottom