The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Is it just me or did they get a new voice to do Sakura's character in Naruto Shippuuden? Or is it because she's "not the Sakura everyone knows"?

Last edited:
Fairy Tail was terribly disappointing. Why didnt they just get straight to the dragon slayer fight?

whaaa?!
why to build up hype of course...
i thought it was a good chapter after these 2 would fight no one would care about the other fights... be thankful that this single chapter took care of 2 fights... and that he didn't drag it out...
next week gonna be goooooood. :nthat:

lol out of the big 6 Mangas (bleach, Naruto, OP, FT, Reborn, and i count HSDK) only HSDK goes straight in to fighting almost every chapter.
not a huge surprise! but Reborn should be good, I wish Hibari was with that group. They always show Dino but never really showed him fighting and going off.

Finally caught up with bleach :x :smokin

few thoughts..

I think the Sternritter are in for a hell of a battle when They fight Kenpachi , I also think kenpachi is gonna get pushed to the point that he takes the eye patch off and goe Ape **** ..

Can't wait to see what the Stenritter's Volldunstag (sp?) looks like ..

I believe Ichigo's fullbringer abilities is what saving him from having his Bankai stolen .. And His Hollow/ Fullbring Abilities terrify the Quincy thats why they are so hell bent on stopping him from entering the soul society.

This final arc is gonna be CRAZY ..

Either way, I'm excited for his battle. He always puts on a good show. Ohh and I doubt byakuya is dead. He's too regular a character to get killed off so suddenly.

Kubo will find a way to have Orihime revive and reincarnate Byakuya... Just watch. :D :D :D :smh: :smh: :smh:

so i caught up with TB:NW
holy crap! :wow: Shioon is a beast! :smokin
sucks that it's on a month long hiatus... but it's understandable
SAO just got interesting... lvl 78!! holy crap :wow: wonder what the lvl cap is.
600pts every 10 secs... isn't that a little u p? he's fighting monsters that can prolly do 1k damage every hit.
bout to start watching the latest ep of Muv-Luv

anyone know where to watch naruto movie 6 or knows how long we gotta wait?

i swear when i watched 4 and 5 i only waited a few days i might be mistaken though

That one is Road to Ninja it normally take a while for it to get to most anime sites at least a few months  if i'm not mistaking.

Last edited:
Yo this dude Naruto is a forever alone; I mean, who plays cards with themselves?...:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that every once in a while, he does shadow clone x sexy jutsu just so he can smash... :smh:

2chnqbk.gif

...actually, that's aint that bad of an idea... :lol:

And lol at Hinata and Sakura

Last edited:
Yo this dude Naruto is a forever alone; I mean, who plays cards with themselves?...:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that every once in a while, he does shadow clone x sexy jutsu just so he can smash... :smh:

...actually, that's aint that bad of an idea... :lol:

And lol at Hinata and Sakura

what you talkin bout willis :nerd:

and what did kakashi discover exactly? kinda confused
so the kunai he made disappear he made it reappear or somthing? howd he land a hit

Last edited:
what you talkin bout willis :nerd:
so the kunai he made disappear he made it reappear or somthing? howd he land a hit

When Madara disappears, he's basically phasing himself out of our dimension and into another dimension, although he's still visible in ours. Kakashi's mangekyo technique throws things into a different dimension. Well, it turns out that the dimension Madara disappears to and the one Kakashi throws stuff into is the SAME dimension. So if a kunai was heading towards Madara in the regular dimension and he phased himself out so that it would miss, then Kakashi can just phase out that kunai so that it's STILL heading toward Madara, but in the other dimension. Sorry if I didn't explain it well.

Also, I just thought of something... anyone think that this Madara is the REAL Madara's brother, Izuna? Yeah, he's supposedly dead, but we've seen people come back before or "not really" die. He has so much knowledge about Uchiha in general, and Madara mentioned him like they'd been planning this from the beginning. Obito's already out (he was too young to have fought Minato when Naruto was born, didn't know the original Madara in person, etc) but that doesn't mean Izuna couldn't have somehow rescued his other eye after Kakashi took the first one. This fake madara dude freaking COLLECTS eyes, so we know he's adept at taking them, transplanting them, etc. Thoughts?

Time frame wise Izuna makes the most since Imo. And going by the wrinkles on his face that showed during the Konan fight it has to be a someone that has aged that ruled out Obitio and Shisui to me . Or it could be a Zetsu clone . And doesnt Kakshi have a limit to the times he can use Kamui.

Last edited:
what you talkin bout willis
nerd.gif

When Madara disappears, he's basically phasing himself out of our dimension and into another dimension, although he's still visible in ours. Kakashi's mangekyo technique throws things into a different dimension. Well, it turns out that the dimension Madara disappears to and the one Kakashi throws stuff into is the SAME dimension. So if a kunai was heading towards Madara in the regular dimension and he phased himself out so that it would miss, then Kakashi can just phase out that kunai so that it's STILL heading toward Madara, but in the other dimension. Sorry if I didn't explain it well.

Also, I just thought of something... anyone think that this Madara is the REAL Madara's brother, Izuna? Yeah, he's supposedly dead, but we've seen people come back before or "not really" die. He has so much knowledge about Uchiha in general, and Madara mentioned him like they'd been planning this from the beginning. Obito's already out (he was too young to have fought Minato when Naruto was born, didn't know the original Madara in person, etc) but that doesn't mean Izuna couldn't have somehow rescued his other eye after Kakashi took the first one. This fake madara dude freaking COLLECTS eyes, so we know he's adept at taking them, transplanting them, etc. Thoughts?
*Yawn*

Chill with all that, B.  Tobi = Obito.

/manga

yea. Basically madara is "kamui'ing"himself in and out of our dimension everytime he uses the phase ability or the teleportation technique. So theoretically Kakashi could kamui the bijuu bimb and force madara to not phase or be blown up in the other dimension

also it seems that the editors of bleach were so upset that Kubo killed Byakuya that they made up an excuse that hes sick and bleach is on hiatus for a little bit.

*Yawn*

Chill with all that, B.  Tobi = Obito.

/manga
Stop it. you know it's not true. :lol:
Man, we got to wait two weeks for Bleach to come back? :smh:

Actually if what Bruce Negro said is true, then it adds further credibility to the notion that somehow, someway, Tobi is Obito; I know, I know, there's the age discrepancy and all that stuff, but here me out.

All the Mangekyo Sharingans possessed certain abilities/techniques that were common to other M.Sharingans (See for example Izanagi, Izanumi, Ameterasu, I don't include Susanno in here because it's possible that that technique was unique to one particular bloodline in the Uchiha (see Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara--yes I am postulating the Madara could in fact be a direct blood ancestor of Sas and Tachi)) while still maintaining abilities/techniques that were unique to each pair (see Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, Tobi's space-time jutsu, Shisui's Kotoamatsukami, and I'm sure shinobi of Madara and Izuna level had unique abilities as well).

Now if Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Kakashi's Kamui, and Tobi's version of the space time jutsu are unique to their particular eyes, then one can infer further, then, that the dimensional spaces that their respective space-time justus warp to/into are unique as well; that is to say, they are independent of each other and not tangibly linked. There's no evidence in the series that has suggested otherwise, right?

If that's the case, taking what was revealed in today's manga into consideration-- that being the fact that while using his Kamui, Kakashi can warp anything (ex, the kunai and Naruto's rasengan) into the very same dimensional space that Tobi warps into, thus suggesting a link in their dimensional space--then it can be inferred that Tobi and Kakashi are using the same eyes by way of them utilizing a common dimension space which in all other cases, is unique.

Kakashi is using Obito's eyes to space warp into the same space Tobi's eyes are warping to. And let's not forget that last week, Tobi hinted at being familiar with Kakashi when he was a younger man.

I don't know y'all, these dots are connecting... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom