The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Next week's chapter: Sasuke and Orochimaru take a field trip.
roll.gif

We know that Tobi has Obito's eye, all I can do is pray that Tobi=Obito. That would be so lame 
mean.gif

Kishi said it'd be revealed this month, so knowing him, my bet is the last chapter of the month

Next week's chapter: Sasuke and Orochimaru take a field trip.

omg just reading that made me rage :lol:
kishi better not do us like that :smh:

maybe tobi just took obitos body and repaired his eye i refuse to believe its obito

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PLVN  

I totally didn't even realize that Kenpachi had three people on his shoulder.

His explanation as to how he killed them was funny as hell I wish he would have had this whole chapter to shine though.

Last edited:
I dont think its Obito, because Tobi is pretty much trying to mind **** kakashi now, so if he was obito , taking off his mask would be the ultimate mid ****. Also by the way tobi is talking, it seems to be somebody who is really upset over obitos death. Remembe, obito was pretty much ok with the dying part. He wasnt bitter over it or anything

what makes more sense is that Tobi collected the eye, which he did with almost all of the other uchiha eyes
also, Kenpachi is that dude

Last edited:
Its RIN. Calling it now!
:rofl:

I dont think its Obito, because Tobi is pretty much trying to mind **** kakashi now, so if he was obito , taking off his mask would be the ultimate mid ****. Also by the way tobi is talking, it seems to be somebody who is really upset over obitos death. Remembe, obito was pretty much ok with the dying part. He wasnt bitter over it or anything
what makes more sense is that Tobi collected the eye, which he did with almost all of the other uchiha eyes
also, Kenpachi is that dude
Rin is dead. Maybe Obito didn't die somehow and was pissed that Kakshi couldn't protect her like he promised?

Just a thought.

So... I stopped watching Naruto about 10 episodes into Shipuuden, is it worth it to watch everything? Or should I start somewhere further?

So... I stopped watching Naruto about 10 episodes into Shipuuden, is it worth it to watch everything? Or should I start somewhere further?
Hard to say. If you start somewhere far in you'll miss a lot cause from Shippuden started nothing has been wrapped up, its been one non stop continuation of a storyline which branches off from time to time. They hardly back track either so if you do start from the middle you wont know anything unless you go read up on it elsewhere. If you need a reason to start watching it though I would watch the Invasion of Pain Arc. It is the best Arc of the show IMO and has the best fight in it; Naruto Vs Pain. If that doesnt draw you in then I dont think you would like the show. Others might have better jump off points for you though.

RIP Sage Mode. You were the coolest thing Naruto did and they did away with you right after. 

Last edited:
Anyone here read the manga BTOOOM! ? :nerd:
BTOOOM is pretty good. My current list outside of Naruto and Bleach consists of Tower of God, Noblesse, IchI, Magi, getting into One Piece, Claymore, and I just finished Samurai Deeper Kyo not too long ago.

Just as I thought kid got worked by somebody strong but it also looks like he been putting in work since he now has the highest known bounty in OP(I think right?) Another thing did he lose a arm :nerd:

Law is the batman of OP and what I mean by that is(for the ones that don't know lol) given time to prep nobody can beat him :lol:

I think x drake may be dead since last time we seen him he was ******g with somebodies island :lol:

Just started watching Eureka Seven AO last night. Animation is on point, and the story looks promising. But one thing that stood out to me was, the ship's name is Pied Piper. :lol:
This is what I thought of as soon as I saw that :rofl:

BTOOOM is pretty good. My current list outside of Naruto and Bleach consists of Tower of God, Noblesse, IchI, Magi, getting into One Piece, Claymore, and I just finished Samurai Deeper Kyo not too long ago.
BTOOOM got that battle royale feel to it. i like it. And i found out recently that there is a anime coming for the fall, as well as season 2 of Jourmungand (I am super excite for this one). :pimp:

im so confused is the Big 3 out? or just the spoilers (didn't see them on my reg sites)
also where was it said tobi's eye is obitos? or are yall just speculating because its the same jutsus as kakashis....

its not like obitios eye is/was the only one capable of that particular jutsu

im so confused is the Big 3 out? or just the spoilers (didn't see them on my reg sites)
also where was it said tobi's eye is obitos? or are yall just speculating because its the same jutsus as kakashis....
its not like obitios eye is/was the only one capable of that particular jutsu

actually, they are. No other eyes that have seen are capable of time/space jutsu. Also tobi pretty much confirmed it was obito's eye when he was taunting kakashi.

Back
Top Bottom