The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone know of a Manga Site where you can subscribe to the mangas. Would be nice to get email updates on new chapters.
mangapanda.com
mangahere.com
Mangastream.com
mangareader.net

these are a few that I get notifications from. Some others might have more.

Now onto other subjects,

The new episode of Psycho-pass. Dayum... :wow:
They just killed pops off. RIP :smh: :frown:
My guess is that his son is going to go Latent now, maybe rogue.
Man this is such a good show. :pimp:

They just killed pops off. RIP :smh: :frown:
My guess is that his son is going to go Latent now, maybe rogue.
Agreed, he's definitely going Latent. :frown:

When he pulled himself from under the rubble and basically broke his arm :x :x Same arm as his pops too.

Psycho-Pass
Great episode today. :wow: :wow: :wow: Akane has grown into such a great detective and leader.
Is next week's episode the final one? It's only going to be to 22 eps right?

Last edited:
Anyone know of a Manga Site where you can subscribe to the mangas. Would be nice to get email updates on new chapters.

I use mangahere.com

I bookmark what I'm currently reading and I move certain ones to the Completed Section if it's not ongoing

Robotics;Notes
Damn, seeing that scene from the beginning of episode one again. :pimp: :pimp:

I really wanted Kai to get with Frau in the end :frown: :frown: Oh well. Kai went in with the calmest anime love confession I've ever seen. :lol: :pimp:
One more episode for this one left too :frown:

Robotics;Notes

I really wanted Kai to get with Frau in the end :frown: :frown: Oh well. Kai went in with the calmest anime love confession I've ever seen. :lol: :pimp:
I thought he was gonna get with frau too but I think that this route is the best one, kinda like the opposite of what happened in Steins;Gate.
kai is that dude with that confession. at least he's more competent than 80% of the other male protagonists that show up in anime. :lol:
Isn't it supposed to be up to 24 episodes? that should mean that we still have at least 3 more.

Robotics;Notes

I thought he was gonna get with frau too but I think that this route is the best one, kinda like the opposite of what happened in Steins;Gate.
kai is that dude with that confession. at least he's more competent than 80% of the other male protagonists that show up in anime. :lol:
Isn't it supposed to be up to 24 episodes? that should mean that we still have at least 3 more.
Myanimelist and wiki have it listed as 22 eps :frown:

Last edited:
Myanimelist and wiki have it listed as 22 eps :frown:

That's not what I meant by opposite. :lol:
What i meant was that in S;G the male protagonist got with the new girl and not with the childhood friend while in R;N the opposite happened. I didn't know that the interaction was similar in both series though. :lol:

Agreed, he's definitely going Latent. :frown:

When he pulled himself from under the rubble and basically broke his arm :x :x Same arm as his pops too.

Psycho-Pass
Great episode today. :wow: :wow: :wow: Akane has grown into such a great detective and leader.
Is next week's episode the final one? It's only going to be to 22 eps right?
Like father like son I suppose. I was not expecting him to do that though. :x
My guess is that they might have to use a lethal dominator on him. I dont see him coming back from the brink given that hid Psycho pass was already high.
Akane has some of the best character development that I have seen in a long time. Overall, the story is quite well done. It has that Ghost in the Shell feel to it, and I like that. :pimp:
I believe the next episode is the last one, which sucks cuz they usually go up to 24. :lol:
Hopefully the series isn't over. I would love to see a second season of this.
Chapter 54 of BTOOOM! is out!
Find a glitch in the system? It's starting to turn into the matrix. :lol:

most filler s aren't bad imo.

to this day I stand by Bleachs BOunTO. arc.
I personally loved it

So I was trying to suggest to my friend to watch Madoka Magica without giving him any spoilers, so I looked for a trailer to show him to get him interested. I didn't even realize how much of a troll the official trailer is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone else hear about this new anime coming out in the spring called Attack on Titan?

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom