pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I'm off to AX. Pics up later. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is anyone up to date on the Bleach anime?
I'm on episode 226 and I was looking at a filler list and I found out that there are like 70 episodes of pure filler.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I could only find filler lists that went up to episode 305.
So I need to know if there are any fillers through episode 306-328.
Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Also are the code geass picture dramas and special episodes worth watching?

I'm off to AX. Pics up later. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is anyone up to date on the Bleach anime?
I'm on episode 226 and I was looking at a filler list and I found out that there are like 70 episodes of pure filler.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I could only find filler lists that went up to episode 305.
So I need to know if there are any fillers through episode 306-328.
Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

I'll put the pics up a little later. Im tired. 
laugh.gif

Upload em to imgur.com especially if you took a lot.
Also you'll be able to post em on nt without much trouble.

I'll put the pics up a little later. Im tired. 
laugh.gif

Upload em to imgur.com especially if you took a lot.
Also you'll be able to post em on nt without much trouble.

^ the site looks easier to use than tinypic. thanks. I'll have the pics up soon.

Oh, and the first episode of Blade is out.
pimp.gif

^ the site looks easier to use than tinypic. thanks. I'll have the pics up soon.

Oh, and the first episode of Blade is out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

If you like fan service, Stage 3.25, from Code Geass season 1.

Originally Posted by iYen

If you like fan service, Stage 3.25, from Code Geass season 1.

I liked the start to the 2nd season of Nurarihyon no Mago looks like it's going to be better than the first season
pimp.gif

I liked the start to the 2nd season of Nurarihyon no Mago looks like it's going to be better than the first season
pimp.gif

Here are the pics that I took at AX yesterday. I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to this year as compared to last year. I was caught up watching the various tournaments that were going on all over the place. 
laugh.gif

I was posting all the pics individually, but I realized that I didn't resize them (they are all 3000x4000) so I'm just gonna give you guys a link so you can go see them. If you have any questions let me know.

I wasn't using the same camera I often take to conventions so I apologize for the bad quality on  some of the pictures.

Edit:
here are some notable pictures from that set. Remember, these aren't resized so be wary when opening the spoilers.

1. The original black power ranger, Zack. seeing him made me think back to when I was a little kid.
pimp.gif

he kind of looks like Wayne Brady.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
eimIH.jpg
2.  A friend of mine cosplaying as Black Gold Saw from the Black Rock Shooter series. That sword was essentially my height (6'2)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can see just how much bigger her sword is than that cloud cosplayer's sword in the second pic.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
GV6uP.jpg

uKJss.jpg
3. 6ft tall Gundam Unicorn
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
wRA1L.jpg
4. 7ft tall Alphonse Elrich
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
xHjLk.jpg
5. Here are my spoils of war so to say.
laugh.gif

I bought the Katanagatari Vol. 1 premium edition that came with the first 6 episodes on blu ray and dvd, a limited edition artbook, 6 limited edition character cards, and a free copy of the Disgaea 3 soundtrack .
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
0L8yX.jpg

Here are the pics that I took at AX yesterday. I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to this year as compared to last year. I was caught up watching the various tournaments that were going on all over the place. 
laugh.gif

I was posting all the pics individually, but I realized that I didn't resize them (they are all 3000x4000) so I'm just gonna give you guys a link so you can go see them. If you have any questions let me know.

I wasn't using the same camera I often take to conventions so I apologize for the bad quality on  some of the pictures.

Edit:
here are some notable pictures from that set. Remember, these aren't resized so be wary when opening the spoilers.

1. The original black power ranger, Zack. seeing him made me think back to when I was a little kid.
pimp.gif

he kind of looks like Wayne Brady.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
eimIH.jpg
2.  A friend of mine cosplaying as Black Gold Saw from the Black Rock Shooter series. That sword was essentially my height (6'2)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can see just how much bigger her sword is than that cloud cosplayer's sword in the second pic.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
GV6uP.jpg

uKJss.jpg
3. 6ft tall Gundam Unicorn
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
wRA1L.jpg
4. 7ft tall Alphonse Elrich
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
xHjLk.jpg
5. Here are my spoils of war so to say.
laugh.gif

I bought the Katanagatari Vol. 1 premium edition that came with the first 6 episodes on blu ray and dvd, a limited edition artbook, 6 limited edition character cards, and a free copy of the Disgaea 3 soundtrack .
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
0L8yX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom