The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

indifferent.gif
@ the [C] finale. This had such an interesting premise, but it was so shallow. It turned into a shounen.
The noitaminA slot has been falling off hard.

AnoHana finale was okay. They laid it on a little too thick with all the hysterical crying.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that show would of been way better without Menma.

Gotta finish Gosick next. 
Steins;Gate and Kaiji are still going strong, though.
pimp.gif

Anything looking good for the summer season?

indifferent.gif
@ the [C] finale. This had such an interesting premise, but it was so shallow. It turned into a shounen.
The noitaminA slot has been falling off hard.

AnoHana finale was okay. They laid it on a little too thick with all the hysterical crying.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that show would of been way better without Menma.

Gotta finish Gosick next. 
Steins;Gate and Kaiji are still going strong, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

Also, is anyone here going to the Anime Expo in LA this weekend?
nerd.gif

I was going to cosplay professionally but we couldnt get it right. they wanted to pay me 250 a day. for 18 hours a day.
indifferent.gif
 thats alot of @%*#%%# work.
was going to be raikage and they have actual metal bracelets for whoever they gonna hire. lol. they said they were 8lbs each arm. plus the robes and hat and etc... be walkin round with a extra 30lbs melting in the heat. no thanks.

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I was going to cosplay professionally but we couldnt get it right. they wanted to pay me 250 a day. for 18 hours a day.
indifferent.gif
was going to be raikage and they have actual metal bracelets for whoever they gonna hire. lol. they said they were 8lbs each arm. plus the robes and hat and etc... be walkin round with a extra 30lbs melting in the heat. no thanks.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Blood-C and Blade are lookin good.
pimp.gif

likethematrix wrote:

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I you're actually built for it, that would have been quite a sight to see. You could have been walking around with that Raikage swag demanding $$*+ and punching all Killer Bee cosplayers.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going on sunday cuz that day's schedule appealed to me the most ( and because of the Mortal Kombat tournament that day.
laugh.gif
). I'll keep a lookout for any raikage's and snap some pics of them.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

likethematrix wrote:

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I you're actually built for it, that would have been quite a sight to see. You could have been walking around with that Raikage swag demanding $$*+ and punching all Killer Bee cosplayers.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going on sunday cuz that day's schedule appealed to me the most ( and because of the Mortal Kombat tournament that day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

likethematrix wrote:

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i was trying to tell them it would be epic. i got enough hair and facial hair and im the right color and just everything.
i woulda got alllllllll the va jay jay. i would be charging for pictures and hugging babies and %%!$.

pimp.gif

likethematrix wrote:

Gosick...good series...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i was trying to tell them it would be epic. i got enough hair and facial hair and im the right color and just everything.
i woulda got alllllllll the va jay jay. i would be charging for pictures and hugging babies and %%!$.

Blood-C is out. It was an ok first episode. I'm sure it'll get better with time. 

Blood-C is out. It was an ok first episode. I'm sure it'll get better with time. 

Originally Posted by robxdrew

New Claymore chapter is out!

pimp.gif
If Claymore came out more it would feel like it was dragging on, there is a lot going on and I'm becoming a little forgetful. But the chapter was good nonetheless

Originally Posted by robxdrew

New Claymore chapter is out!

pimp.gif
If Claymore came out more it would feel like it was dragging on, there is a lot going on and I'm becoming a little forgetful. But the chapter was good nonetheless

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

YOOOOO just finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

show was too nice...makes that Curren$y song Full Metal so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT--- im kind of sad its over....recommendations?

now i need to watch this weeks and last weeks Naruto

FMA bhood is the goat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watch Code Geass next.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

YOOOOO just finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

show was too nice...makes that Curren$y song Full Metal so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT--- im kind of sad its over....recommendations?

now i need to watch this weeks and last weeks Naruto

FMA bhood is the goat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watch Code Geass next.

Back
Top Bottom