The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The fullmetal alchemist fans will like this.

Last edited:
The last few pages confused me. did they know Raiden (forgot his real name :lol:)?
I know those feels... :frown:
It looks like they are gonna keep going with the series though, at least for now. :smile:

Yea i really hope so. Next ep should be a very emotional one

Am I the only person who really cannot get into One Piece?

I've given it numerous tries but it just never appeals to me.

Same I never got into it how I got into bleach and naruto . But I did like the theme song on the anime when it used to come on adult swim lol

Tobirama used the flying thunder god technique to kill izuna. I didn't know he could do that.
Personally, I don't think that was the actual FTG technique. It appears to be some type of Iaijutsu mixed with some speed tech, maybe an early form of FTG.
during obito's assault on the village, when he teleports Minato says "he has time/space techniques even greater than mine and the 2nd's".

i'm guessing tobirama developed the FTG technique and minato perfected it.

I wasn't at first either . m but just start reading ...get through an arc or 2 and you'll enjoy it

nah ive been saying that. i started after the time jump over a year ago and quit after a few months.

i just don't think it's good... it's kind of corny to me to be honest.

and i've said numerous times that i think the art is just plain ugly
laugh.gif
but that's personal taste.

Anime or manga?

If you like any of the big 3, I'd give op another shot.

If not, just put it down.

Started watching Great Teacher Onizuka. 16 episodes in and it's becoming one of my favorites. It made me realize that anime/manga changed in the 2000s, the crude humor just isn't there anymore.

during obito's assault on the village, when he teleports Minato says "he has time/space techniques even greater than mine and the 2nd's".

i'm guessing tobirama developed the FTG technique and minato perfected it.

Things like this make me like the 2nd more and more. Seems like he had a hand in making some of the coolest jutsus. Want to SEE how him and the 1st died.

nah ive been saying that. i started after the time jump over a year ago and quit after a few months.

i just don't think it's good... it's kind of corny to me to be honest.

and i've said numerous times that i think the art is just plain ugly :lol: but that's personal taste.

exactly. the art is corny. Luffy is really annoying. I mean more annoying than naruto and ichigo combined. It does have its redeeming qualities, but it drags on so much.

exactly. the art is corny. Luffy is really annoying. I mean more annoying than naruto and ichigo combined. It does have its redeeming qualities, but it drags on so much.

whaaaat. Imo its the exact opposite.
something decent happens every chapter.

fights are epic. characters are vast. story is more fun imo.

Started watching Great Teacher Onizuka. 16 episodes in and it's becoming one of my favorites. It made me realize that anime/manga changed in the 2000s, the crude humor just isn't there anymore.

You should check out the live action drama versions too.

Back
Top Bottom