The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I know it might be a bit late but heres the list of the summer 2011 anime season.
http://www.moetron.com/20...guide-and-anime-listing/

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
no HSotD
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here are the pics that I took at AX yesterday. I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to this year as compared to last year. I was caught up watching the various tournaments that were going on all over the place. 
laugh.gif

I was posting all the pics individually, but I realized that I didn't resize them (they are all 3000x4000) so I'm just gonna give you guys a link so you can go see them. If you have any questions let me know.

I wasn't using the same camera I often take to conventions so I apologize for the bad quality on  some of the pictures.

Edit:
here are some notable pictures from that set. Remember, these aren't resized so be wary when opening the spoilers.

1. The original black power ranger, Zack. seeing him made me think back to when I was a little kid.
pimp.gif

he kind of looks like Wayne Brady.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
eimIH.jpg
2.  A friend of mine cosplaying as Black Gold Saw from the Black Rock Shooter series. That sword was essentially my height (6'2)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can see just how much bigger her sword is than that cloud cosplayer's sword in the second pic.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
GV6uP.jpg

uKJss.jpg
3. 6ft tall Gundam Unicorn
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
wRA1L.jpg
4. 7ft tall Alphonse Elrich
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
xHjLk.jpg
5. Here are my spoils of war so to say.
laugh.gif

I bought the Katanagatari Vol. 1 premium edition that came with the first 6 episodes on blu ray and dvd, a limited edition artbook, 6 limited edition character cards, and a free copy of the Disgaea 3 soundtrack .
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
0L8yX.jpg

Dope pics dude. This was held in L.A.?

Here are the pics that I took at AX yesterday. I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to this year as compared to last year. I was caught up watching the various tournaments that were going on all over the place. 
laugh.gif

I was posting all the pics individually, but I realized that I didn't resize them (they are all 3000x4000) so I'm just gonna give you guys a link so you can go see them. If you have any questions let me know.

I wasn't using the same camera I often take to conventions so I apologize for the bad quality on  some of the pictures.

Edit:
here are some notable pictures from that set. Remember, these aren't resized so be wary when opening the spoilers.

1. The original black power ranger, Zack. seeing him made me think back to when I was a little kid.
pimp.gif

he kind of looks like Wayne Brady.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
eimIH.jpg
2.  A friend of mine cosplaying as Black Gold Saw from the Black Rock Shooter series. That sword was essentially my height (6'2)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can see just how much bigger her sword is than that cloud cosplayer's sword in the second pic.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
GV6uP.jpg

uKJss.jpg
3. 6ft tall Gundam Unicorn
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
wRA1L.jpg
4. 7ft tall Alphonse Elrich
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
xHjLk.jpg
5. Here are my spoils of war so to say.
laugh.gif

I bought the Katanagatari Vol. 1 premium edition that came with the first 6 episodes on blu ray and dvd, a limited edition artbook, 6 limited edition character cards, and a free copy of the Disgaea 3 soundtrack .
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
0L8yX.jpg

Kamisama no Memo-chou was pretty interesting, though I wasn't even expecting the ep to be 44 minutes, I was watching it and after like 20 minutes in I'm wondering why hasn't the episode ended. It's pretty much GoSick in recent times.

Kamisama no Memo-chou was pretty interesting, though I wasn't even expecting the ep to be 44 minutes, I was watching it and after like 20 minutes in I'm wondering why hasn't the episode ended. It's pretty much GoSick in recent times.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Yup. Every July 1-4 in the LA Convention Center. I've been going for the past few years now. This year was their 20th anniversary.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Yup. Every July 1-4 in the LA Convention Center. I've been going for the past few years now. This year was their 20th anniversary.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

anybody here watch Kaiji?

I only saw the first four episodes.  I really have to catch up...
Yeah, I need to catch up too. But so far it has been
pimp.gif

What the hell is up with this season? Not one show is even remotely interesting.

And whats good with the Black Lagoon subs? we just gonna wait all month for this?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

anybody here watch Kaiji?

I only saw the first four episodes.  I really have to catch up...
Yeah, I need to catch up too. But so far it has been
pimp.gif

What the hell is up with this season? Not one show is even remotely interesting.

And whats good with the Black Lagoon subs? we just gonna wait all month for this?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Heads up, The big 3 have been out since the morning, and I just realized it. 
laugh.gif
Oskar Kokoshka wrote:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

There's a few shows that got my interest this season. I'll list them later.

Those Black Lagoon subs are taking longer than usual. I want to see Roberta again darn it!
laugh.gif

Heads up, The big 3 have been out since the morning, and I just realized it. 
laugh.gif
Oskar Kokoshka wrote:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

There's a few shows that got my interest this season. I'll list them later.

Those Black Lagoon subs are taking longer than usual. I want to see Roberta again darn it!
laugh.gif

My face when Gaara's sand-manipulation abilities is actually because of his mother:

images

My face when Gaara's sand-manipulation abilities is actually because of his mother:

images

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Raikage saying if yall gonna kill us kill bandage dude first, i'll cheer yall on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those former kages are hilarious. still trying to kill each other after death.
laugh.gif

So they are making Gaara appear to be more like Naruto now?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Raikage saying if yall gonna kill us kill bandage dude first, i'll cheer yall on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those former kages are hilarious. still trying to kill each other after death.
laugh.gif

So they are making Gaara appear to be more like Naruto now?

Back
Top Bottom