The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone here read Eden no Ori? (Sorry for not coloring it, forgot which color it should be and I'm on my phone
laugh.gif
)

Anyone here read Eden no Ori? (Sorry for not coloring it, forgot which color it should be and I'm on my phone
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ what's it about?

These students went on a trip, and on the way back the plane had some issues so they were forced to crash land on some island. Immediately the students and the rest of the passengers are all seperated and forced to fend for themselves, and the main character is seperated from his two best friends. The island is wild though, because it's filled with extinct animals. I feel like if I go on I'd spoil something good lol. Lots of murder, people losing their sanity, and all that good stuff that comes with being stranded. Not bad at all, and some of the extinct animals are craaazzzyyyy.

^ what's it about?

These students went on a trip, and on the way back the plane had some issues so they were forced to crash land on some island. Immediately the students and the rest of the passengers are all seperated and forced to fend for themselves, and the main character is seperated from his two best friends. The island is wild though, because it's filled with extinct animals. I feel like if I go on I'd spoil something good lol. Lots of murder, people losing their sanity, and all that good stuff that comes with being stranded. Not bad at all, and some of the extinct animals are craaazzzyyyy.

Man Garaa was tiny as a baby, lol.

Anyone up on Bleach manga, I mean dude has to fight his own friends...damn This kat is cold as ice for using his fullbringer on the crew like that.

Anyone up on Bleach manga, I mean dude has to fight his own friends...damn This kat is cold as ice for using his fullbringer on the crew like that.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Raikage saying if yall gonna kill us kill bandage dude first, i'll cheer yall on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that wasnt raikage. it was the mizukage's speech bubble.
and Tsukishima's Book of the End fullbring is the most %!$!$% up power in the history of all manga.

like he barely has to fight cause alll those people will protect him

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Raikage saying if yall gonna kill us kill bandage dude first, i'll cheer yall on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that wasnt raikage. it was the mizukage's speech bubble.
and Tsukishima's Book of the End fullbring is the most %!$!$% up power in the history of all manga.

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those former kages are hilarious. still trying to kill each other after death.
laugh.gif

So they are making Gaara appear to be more like Naruto now?
this
laugh.gif
this needs to get animated quick
mind = blown that damn gaara im still a bit confused though gaaras dad tried to kill gaara because he couldnt control the tailed beast when he was young?
dust element sounds pretty crazy
eek.gif
smokin.gif

next few chapters gonna be epic 
pimp.gif

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gaara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP was ok...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those former kages are hilarious. still trying to kill each other after death.
laugh.gif

So they are making Gaara appear to be more like Naruto now?
this
laugh.gif
this needs to get animated quick
mind = blown that damn gaara im still a bit confused though gaaras dad tried to kill gaara because he couldnt control the tailed beast when he was young?
dust element sounds pretty crazy
eek.gif
smokin.gif

next few chapters gonna be epic 
pimp.gif

Hey guys. First time posting in this thread, and I was wondering if there are any other animes or manga that is basketball-related? I've watched and read all of Slam Dunk, and I am a big fan. I'm hoping there would be like a sequel or another anime that is like it. In the meantime, would anyone recommend any good animated movies? I am a big fan of Ghibli Studios and their animation is on point. I've watched Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea, The Borrower Arietty, Grave of the Fireflies, Girl Who Leaped Through Time, Spirited Away, 5 Centimeters Per Second, and loved every single one. Are there any more I should watch? Any help is appreciated

Hey guys. First time posting in this thread, and I was wondering if there are any other animes or manga that is basketball-related? I've watched and read all of Slam Dunk, and I am a big fan. I'm hoping there would be like a sequel or another anime that is like it. In the meantime, would anyone recommend any good animated movies? I am a big fan of Ghibli Studios and their animation is on point. I've watched Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea, The Borrower Arietty, Grave of the Fireflies, Girl Who Leaped Through Time, Spirited Away, 5 Centimeters Per Second, and loved every single one. Are there any more I should watch? Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Being born premature would do that to you. He was tiny as hell though.
laugh.gif

likethematrix wrote:

You are both right. Tsukishima's Book of the End fullbring is almost as bad as Sasuke's power-ups. This arc is still pretty interesting though.
pimp.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
2sappy wrote:

I think that sums it up. I think he only saw Gaara as a weapon (and a failed one at that) and a bargaining chip and not as a son, that is until his wife's spirit came to Gaara's rescue.

Mitsui wrote:
For a basketball anime, you can give Basquash! a try. It's a mecha/basketball anime that I thought was pretty interesting.
Also, have you seen Princess Mononoke? That's another Ghibli film that's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Being born premature would do that to you. He was tiny as hell though.
laugh.gif

likethematrix wrote:

You are both right. Tsukishima's Book of the End fullbring is almost as bad as Sasuke's power-ups. This arc is still pretty interesting though.
pimp.gif

SamDUH562 wrote:
2sappy wrote:

I think that sums it up. I think he only saw Gaara as a weapon (and a failed one at that) and a bargaining chip and not as a son, that is until his wife's spirit came to Gaara's rescue.

Mitsui wrote:
For a basketball anime, you can give Basquash! a try. It's a mecha/basketball anime that I thought was pretty interesting.
Also, have you seen Princess Mononoke? That's another Ghibli film that's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Try Kuroko no Basket . It starts off pretty good but then gets a little ridiculous when they introduce dudes with insanely non-realistic abilities like this one guy that can make full court shots like it was a free throw. But yeah when you accept it and get past the ridiculousness, its a good manga.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Try Kuroko no Basket . It starts off pretty good but then gets a little ridiculous when they introduce dudes with insanely non-realistic abilities like this one guy that can make full court shots like it was a free throw. But yeah when you accept it and get past the ridiculousness, its a good manga.

ANY GOOD ANIMES ON NET FLIXED INSTANT STREAM I REPEAT INSTANT STREAM ALREADY SEEN NINJA SCROLL AKIRA AND GHOST ON THE SHELL
ANY RECOM

ANY GOOD ANIMES ON NET FLIXED INSTANT STREAM I REPEAT INSTANT STREAM ALREADY SEEN NINJA SCROLL AKIRA AND GHOST ON THE SHELL
ANY RECOM

Originally Posted by Lamont614

ANY RECOM

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST : BROTHERHOOD. IT WAS ON THERE LAST TIME I CHECKED.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

ANY RECOM

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST : BROTHERHOOD. IT WAS ON THERE LAST TIME I CHECKED.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

anybody here watch Kaiji?

I only saw the first four episodes.  I really have to catch up...
Yeah, I need to catch up too. But so far it has been
pimp.gif

What the hell is up with this season? Not one show is even remotely interesting.
Mawaru Penguindrum and Kunihiko Ikuhara disagree.

Back
Top Bottom