The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Attack on Titan ep. 7

So I'm guessing whatever his dad injected him with is what brought him back right? or is this some type of power he has now?

Attack on Titan ep. 7
So I'm guessing whatever his dad injected him with is what brought him back right? or is this some type of power he has now?
IDK if we can assume that. I was literally about to type something that is shown in the manga.
I would just read the manga if I were you, which I already am.

Some of your questions have kind of been answered by the manga.
Your avy is hilarious. Where is it from?

Oreimo ep 7
Get manami off my goddamn screen. :lol:

Kuroneko relationship is underway!

Crap, that head pounding on the wall thing with Kirino makes me think she has feelings for Kyousuke.

:lol: :lol:

Man its finally happened!

The relationship is underway :pimp:

And no doubt kirino is catching feelings.

I wonder how they're gonna spread the story? If they rush it **** is gonna get real in the next 2-3 eps if its paced the way i think it is.

I will definitely be curious to see how many of you guys will stick around and watch it after those 2-3 eps pass though.

Last edited:
IDK if we can assume that. I was literally about to type something that is shown in the manga.

I would just read the manga if I were you, which I already am.
Some of your questions have kind of been answered by the manga.

Your avy is hilarious. Where is it from?

Bootsy Collins "Disciples of Funk" video

My boy's told me the same thing, he isn't watching the series but he's reading the manga

In a recent manga interview, Oda was asked about his workday. He replied, "Well mornings...I get up at 5am, and I work until 2am. It's normal for me to sleep from 2am to 5am." This is something the 37 year-old manga artist talked about earlier this year. But, man, 21 hour shifts. That's a long day.

Then, when asked about his days off, Oda replied, "I have no days off. If I had them, I'd want to go on vacation with my family. I just want to go outside, it doesn't matter where. See, I don't get out much."

this is OD, ill gladly give up one piece for a min so this dude can spend quality time with his family. anime aint that important.

I definitely feel for Oda, must be tough on him with all those hours of work and him barely getting to see the outside world and his family but I appreciate every ounce of effort he puts into his manga.

These next few weeks are gonna be rough, especially considering we recently came off a break, but if its for his health and well being I completely understand. Get well soon Oda

That's why Bleach is what it is now. What these guys go through to produce manga/anime is insane. This is their world, their minds be brought to a judgemental public. It is a lot of work, which is why no matter how much I rip for free I make some sort of investment for the stuff I love. They earned it.

EVA prints from Omocat, asked on twitter, she says 3 weeks to go up on sale, will be copping Asuka, Shinji, and Rei :pimp:

i watched neon genesis evangelion back in 2003.

if i wanted to get up on EVA again where would you guys recommend starting? is all the stuff that i've seen mentioned in here series reboots?

also is this week golden week?

if i wanted to get up on EVA again where would you guys recommend starting? is all the stuff that i've seen mentioned in here series reboots?

Did you ever finish the series to End of Evangelion?

If you can still remember certain points of it, I'd recommend going onto the rebuild movies. Make sure you watch 1.11, 2.22, & 3.33 and not their .0 counterparts. They'll have more footage than from the theatre releases.

1.11 is pretty much a retelling of the first six episodes of the series, but 2.22 starts to go off in a new direction. There's a lot of theories out as to why this is happening in a series billed as 'remakes' but nothing is flat out proven yet.

Watching the whole NGE series as a refresher can't hurt though.

Enjoy the ride. Again. :pimp:

Naruto out

Sasuke dropping the H word on everyone :nthat:

Super light atmosphere this chapter. Honestly feels more like a party than a war. Madara and The first look happy to see each other.

Last edited:
OHHHHHHHH SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

really wish sakura would die shes so dam annoying :smh:
MINATO THOUGH GOD DAM
cant wait to see my guy madara vs hashi dude looks excited im excited as well :pimp:
this dam dude sasuke wants to become hokage though :smh: so corny

Just finished "Jyu-Oh-Sei". Joint was trash.

Just started "Ergo Proxy". Where is the list of dubbed anime on CrunchyRoll, Crackle & Hulu Plus???

No dubs on crunchy roll. All sub.

http://www.hulu.com/browse/tv

Change genre to anime and click view as list.

Since you said Ergo Proxy it's listed on youtube by funimation
http://www.youtube.com/show/ergoproxy

I like how Hunter x Hunter throw you off with the story arcs having a light tone in 1 arc then the next one having a dark tone

Thanks y'all.

:lol:
jyu oh sei was meh at best.
I really liked Ergo Proxy. If you like philosophy, you'll like this anime.
It's a really relaxing anime.
I love the opening and ending.

Yeah, "Ergo Proxy" is very strange so far. I like eerie, strange and creepy though.

+

What are the PS3 web browser compatible/friendly dubbed websites???? :nerd:

Much appreciated.

Did you ever finish the series to End of Evangelion?

If you can still remember certain points of it, I'd recommend going onto the rebuild movies. Make sure you watch 1.11, 2.22, & 3.33 and not their .0 counterparts. They'll have more footage than from the theatre releases.

1.11 is pretty much a retelling of the first six episodes of the series, but 2.22 starts to go off in a new direction. There's a lot of theories out as to why this is happening in a series billed as 'remakes' but nothing is flat out proven yet.

Watching the whole NGE series as a refresher can't hurt though.

Enjoy the ride. Again.
pimp.gif
thanks man

In a recent manga interview, Oda was asked about his workday. He replied, "Well mornings...I get up at 5am, and I work until 2am. It's normal for me to sleep from 2am to 5am." This is something the 37 year-old manga artist talked about earlier this year. But, man, 21 hour shifts. That's a long day.

Then, when asked about his days off, Oda replied, "I have no days off. If I had them, I'd want to go on vacation with my family. I just want to go outside, it doesn't matter where. See, I don't get out much."

this is OD, ill gladly give up one piece for a min so this dude can spend quality time with his family. anime aint that important.

Bakuman really did open my eyes to this stuff...

And Naruto...

:smh: that's how were getting the Sasuke vs Naruto fight?

well I mean, the hokages are there because of sasuke. So if he delivers on that, he may as well be the best candidate for hokage. Plus look at it like this, what of the first four, as edos endorse sasuke?

I actually like Sasuke's claim. At least he is trying to change what caused most of the problems in the story.

Back
Top Bottom