The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Another Century's Episode R:Crossbone Gundam

It's a video game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Century's_Episode:_R

http://www.amazon.com/A-C-E-Another-Centurys-Japanese-Playstation-3/dp/B003YJ4J0Q
ir

Thanks iYen. Can't help but be a little disappointed it wasn't a cg movie or something. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Bleach is out too.
Uryuu the traitor. :smh:

Naw he is doing it to get close and get stronger, dude took his mom out, he and Ichigo are going to go in on the King. I wonder what the Shinigami King is going to do about this

Naruto: Am I the only one who got excited and said, "Finally Sakura is useful"

plus its not like uryuu can say no to the Juha bach. hes the kang

Wonder why he was so shocked. Uryuu was such a low level... is it cuz his dad is royal family?

Maou-sama-

The photograph...

HEART BOX!? Lol next episode should be pretty damn good. Wonder if the lunch girl is the person with the scythe? Either way lunch box chick is no good :smh:

Finally got my new tv, watched 1.11 and 2.22 and I gotta say, wow, I think I'm just gonna wait for an official 3.33 release (even if it's in a year) before I watch it :lol:

On another note, I caught up on Oreimo, I started watching Attack on Titan, and I'm going to experience Gurren Lagann for the first time, even my non-anime watching friends say it's amazing, soon as I mentioned it my boy said "Bro, **** changed my life and I don't even watch anime" :lol:

I'm going to experience Gurren Lagann for the first time, even my non-anime watching friends say it's amazing, soon as I mentioned it my boy said "Bro, **** changed my life and I don't even watch anime" :lol:
Gurren Lagann....Man...:smh:
that show was on a whole other level...

Last edited:
Maou-Sama! ep 7
There's something not right with that neighbor girl. :nerd:

My Teen RomCom SNAFU ep 7
Enjoyed the hell out of this episode. :pimp:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8man's relationship with his sister is so realistic of how siblings are. :lol:

The "Ya Hallo!" sequence was awesome. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm curious to see what Yuki's relationship with Hayama is.

Good episode, tons of social commentary and laughs throughout. Seeing Yuki and 8man have real conversations is really cool to see too. They're definitely at that point where they can talk and value the other's opinion, but no romance has started just yet. I'm glad that they aren't rushing through the romance like in other shows of the genre.

Maou-Sama! ep 7
There's something not right with that neighbor girl. :nerd:

My Teen RomCom SNAFU ep 7
Enjoyed the hell out of this episode. :pimp:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8man's relationship with his sister is so realistic of how siblings are. :lol:

The "Ya Hallo!" sequence was awesome. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm curious to see what Yuki's relationship with Hayama is.

Good episode, tons of social commentary and laughs throughout. Seeing Yuki and 8man have real conversations is really cool to see too. They're definitely at that point where they can talk and value the other's opinion, but no romance has started just yet. I'm glad that they aren't rushing through the romance like in other shows of the genre.

Maou-sama-

Think shes the one who attacked emi from entei isla

SNAFU-

Those gifs :rofl:

dude saying hikkis name in dreams :lol:

PHOTO KANO!!!-

Seems like they're changing the ending every ep now. How strange. I thought it would be in half season increments. To give the possibility of more seasons. These guys have no faith in there work lol

I enjoyed the ep though.

Anyone else thrown off by it?

Last edited:
Railgun S ep 6
This arc might be the best storyline I will ever see in the Index/Railgun animes. :pimp: :pimp:
Misaka goin ham :pimp: :pimp:

it's a shame that Accelerator's power is ridiculous. :lol: This meeting is fantastic.

These serious moments. These glimpses of MISAKA slowly discovering her humanity. :frown:

Great back to back episodes from Railgun S. The OST has picked it up too.

Last edited:
Railgun S ep 6
This arc might be the best storyline I will ever see in the Index/Railgun animes. :pimp: :pimp:

it's a shame that Accelerator's power is ridiculous. :lol: This meeting is fantastic.

These serious moments. These glimpses of MISAKA slowly discovering her humanity. :frown:

I'm glad accelerator gets what's coming to him. :lol:

Also, here's something I found for the beasts. :lol: :pimp:
Misaka as Mikasa. :pimp:

Railgun S ep 6

I'm glad accelerator gets what's coming to him. :lol:

Also, here's something I found for the beasts. :lol: :pimp:
Misaka as Mikasa. :pimp:
:lol: :evil: for the longest time, I thought they were both named Misaka.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
Oreimo episode 7-

Finally seeing it on screen is great! Reading it is cool and all but man was it just that much better on screen

Kuroneko :pimp:

You all better prepare yourselves next 3 eps though, They're gonna be insane. They will make or break this show for ypi.

No idea how to post gifs here so f#%k it lol

Kyousuke pulling that boss move!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom