The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

dat last page
smokin.gif

was expecting susano tbh
smokin.gif

Bleach
So Ichigo's sword is the younger version of the guy they're fighting? What?

Naruto
Ah, the three legendary summons. Sans Manda of course. Dude is probably still rotting away in that valley he was left in. :lol:
Also, Those great parasites... :x

Bleach
So, was Bach sealed inside of him until he used that final attack of his against Aizen, or was that a projection inside Ichigo's psyche? Also, I wonder what happened to "White" (aka Bleach, go figure... :rolleyes) after he was defeated in order to get Ichigo's old bankai, which I assume was a false bankai now if that's even possible. Was he chillin inside Ichigo all this time, or did he go straight to the Palace to wait for this moment?

from what I understand, Juha didnt die and instead waited 1000 years to regain his strength. Somewhere along the lines, he became Ichigo's zanpakto ( zangetsu) instead of the crazy white hollow guy ichigo used to see. But its silly, because zangetsu/juha had been helping ichigo out in most of all his battles, even if he was an impostor

edit: nvm I got it now. Juha created the quincy, so this guy who is pretending to be zangetsu, is ichigo's quincy powers materialized in a sense and taken over the zanpakto

Last edited:
Naruto #633

Been re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist on Netflix :smokin
That anime episode to manga volume ratio is so off though :lol:

Bleach
eek.gif

So we have yet to really meet Ichigo's zanpaktou or was it defeated/taken over by Juha Bach? is Ichigo's Bankai someone else then?
when we first saw juha bach a bunch of people on here rightly pointed out that he looked just like zangetsu with a fuller beard and we lol'd like watch that be one of ichigo's real ancestors and he turns out to be party quincy.

fast forward a few months and 
grin.gif

from what I understand, Juha didnt die and instead waited 1000 years to regain his strength. Somewhere along the lines, he became Ichigo's zanpakto ( zangetsu) instead of the crazy white hollow guy ichigo used to see. But its silly, because zangetsu/juha had been helping ichigo out in most of all his battles, even if he was an impostor

edit: nvm I got it now. Juha created the quincy, so this guy who is pretending to be zangetsu, is ichigo's quincy powers materialized in a sense and taken over the zanpakto

Naruto
Ah, the three legendary summons. Sans Manda of course. Dude is probably still rotting away in that valley he was left in. :lol:

It would be interesting to see as to how far Kishi would go with the Sannin comparisons.

Last edited:
Just started watching Attack on Titan yesterday.

I'm mad as hell that I let myself catch up so fast :smh:

Dat weekly weight :smh:

But damn is this anime good :wow: :wow:
There's a manga with 45 chapters.

I hate how action scenes play out in most manga so if I start something in Anime form, I usually ride it out to the end that way.

Oddly enough, if I start something in manga form I usually avoid the anime version because I like seeing things animated, but hate waiting for new episodes.

All of that said, I did start reading the manga the day after episode 9 dropped and caught up to the latest chapter.

Bleach
:wow:

So we have yet to really meet Ichigo's zanpaktou or was it defeated/taken over by Juha Bach? is Ichigo's Bankai someone else then?
when we first saw juha bach a bunch of people on here rightly pointed out that he looked just like zangetsu with a fuller beard and we lol'd like watch that be one of ichigo's real ancestors and he turns out to be party quincy.

fast forward a few months and >D

Ive been convinced that the fullbring arc was just nonsense filler they used to find a way to give Ichigo his power back.

I remember an article about Kubo and how he was saying each main arc was going to be based around Ichigo's friends. Im guessing it was: Soul Society Arc- Rukia, Arrancar arc- Inoue, Quincy arc-Uryu, Fullbring arc-Chad. But they realized that Chad's character is pretty dull and the least interesting so they hastily put something together.

The fullbring arc characters will make a return doing the Quicy arc though we know that much.

Bleach

Ive been convinced that the fullbring arc was just nonsense filler they used to find a way to give Ichigo his power back.

I remember an article about Kubo and how he was saying each main arc was going to be based around Ichigo's friends. Im guessing it was: Soul Society Arc- Rukia, Arrancar arc- Inoue, Quincy arc-Uryu, Fullbring arc-Chad. But they realized that Chad's character is pretty dull and the least interesting so they hastily put something together.

The fullbring arc characters will make a return doing the Quicy arc though we know that much.

i gotta say bleach is seeming as if its written the day its due or some ****. im always like
tom-delonge.jpg

at the end of every chapter...

Naruto :pimp:

Dat boy Bunta da bawse :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bunta x Kurama x Susanoo x Sasuke's snake summon :x

they dun brought the guns out

Bleach

Bleach

i gotta say bleach is seeming as if its written the day its due or some ****. im always like
tom-delonge.jpg

I mean, either Kubo is a genius and planned this all out, or he just lucked into it and modeled Juha after zangetsu. It does sort of make sense tho

if you go back, Byakuya did comment on how strange ichigo's bankai was. And the crazy hollow side of ichigo did pretty much state that he was Zangetsu. I just didnt think anything of it.

But i have no idea how the quincy side of ichigo was able to act like a zanpakto. but then again, maybe Juha was an ancestor of isshin's family. So its not really ichigo copying his father's techniques, but rather Isshin is copying juha's stuff

Last edited:
Naruto

It would be interesting to see as to how far Kishi would go with the Sannin comparisons.

hope not too far

sakura needs to die

Naruto's last page :wow: :nthat:

That joint was RAW. Too much bad@-$-$ on one page, and the level of swag was most definitely over 9000...:nthat:

And :lol: at Sai randomly showing up on some, "I too am part of Team 7." Had me sitting here like "ninja please, you was just a benchwarmer until Sasuke got back. Now take yo' emo ***** somewhere and go draw"...:lol:

the page before they said it was Juha,

i looked and said. o snap its ichigos dad.....
but then its like no its juhah. like you said, is he writing this day of? like hey ima make this work

now i'll admit its a hell of a twist
but it almost seems like he just got lucky

the page before they said it was Juha,

i looked and said. o snap its ichigos dad.....
but then its like no its juhah. like you said, is he writing this day of? like hey ima make this work

now i'll admit its a hell of a twist
but it almost seems like he just got lucky

His fullbring is swept under the rug :lol:
It's really seems like it's done the day of and it's been that way for a while. Reminds me of myself and other students procrastinating for something school related and halfassing it. Not fully connecting things, ignoring things here and there. And somehow in the conclusion we have tied a lot of things together and make a clever point :lol:

I haven't read the new Claymore but it's gotten to the point where it's hard for me to keep up with what's going on.

Last edited:
This fits into my Bleach rant so well. Bleach is straight up awful now, started off great with lots of potential now it just looks like Kubo is making stuff up as he goes along thinking "what can shock the fans most while ignoring everything that's happened in the past..."

How the hell can his Zanpakuto be Juha???!?!? Is he trying to tell me that it was JUHA A FREAKING QUINCY that taught Ichigo how to use his sword and bankai?
Juha was able to create an alternate universe and summon infinite swords to train Ichigo???
And apparently Juha has a time machine somewhere because he can come back as a teenager to teach Ichigo the final getsuga tenshou right?
Juha also is apparently half hollow cause he fought ichigo in that mode right?

Looks like we got our next Aizen with infinite powers guys.

SMH Kubo is milking this series nicely looking like...

the infinite swords thing was training with urahara and the final getsuga was training with his dad wasn't it. ?

Back
Top Bottom