The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fashow.

Just watched new Oreimo and Attack on Titan.

Oreimo
The phone call with Ayase had me :rofl:, so they're going that route now eh?

AoT

That punk as captain pissed me off the past 2 episodes. Kind of let down this standoff took up an entire episode.

Last edited:
Psycho-Pass was damn awesome.

I feel like I have to rewatch the series again just to understand the story a bit more, but having to sink in a bunch of time on it again...

I think I may just pass and read cliff notes instead.

I've watched the first season and half of season 2, and so far, Kirino, out of all the anime series I've seen, is the first character where I actually dislike.

The character is everything that is wrong about how to write a character. :smh: >:

The series has 6 episodes left to not disappoint me :lol:

Gargantia ep. 10
That ending. :wow: :wow: :wow:
It's about to go down...

also, new Feng Shen Ji is out.
That golem. :x
Wu Geng has to come back soon. I want to see his new powers.

Last edited:
HenNeko ep 9
I'm pretty disappointed, I thought we were going to a get a sudden School Days turn with her jumping off the building. :lol:

Aku no Hana ep 10
Most intense episode of the season. Knew it would be a good one when they skipped showing the OP this time.

Felt bad for everyone involved. Even Nakamura. :frown:

Oreimo ep 10
AYASE EPISODE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The phone convo. :lol: :lol:

Is she going to take over as Kyousuke's love interest? :nerd: I'd be completely happy with that.

Yandere Ayase > Kuroneko for me.

But everyone is better than Manami. :lol:

Suisei no Gargantia ep 10
Oh my god this episode is keeping up with the full on Urobutcher style. :pimp: :pimp: The flashbacks of him killing the embryos :x :x

Incoming Mech Fight! Pretty sure that whole fleet is going to get wrecked with Ledo being the only survivor.

Attack on Titan ep 10
Man, if Shinji bounced back from crying and general emo-ing as fast as Armin, Evangelion would have ended in a very different way. :lol:

I saluted with Armin. :pimp: :pimp:

Whenever Pixis gets into battle, it's going to be a beautiful thing to see.
"I wouldn't mind being eaten, as long as it was by a scorchingly hot lady Titan." :rofl: :pimp:

Sasha traumatized :frown: :frown: :frown: She isn't even eating all that bread.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you watch your anime? I see a 'HQ' button on that Attack on Titans picture. I'm in need of a good site with HQ subs.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you watch your anime? I see a 'HQ' button on that Attack on Titans picture. I'm in need of a good site with HQ subs.
That's actually a screenshot I found somewhere else :frown: Haha. I use animedreaming.tv .

I saw the Animal Crossing movie from 2006 today :lol:

Been wanting to grab Animal Crossing: New Leaf and this helped

animal-crossing-movie-animal-crossing-2980939-400-556.jpg

Naruto

At this point now would not be surprised if Jiraiya comes out of no where.
Don't play with my feels man... :lol: :frown:
Anyway.
We finally get to see how the Kages are holding up (pun intended). about time. :lol:

Bleach
What a way to explain all the random power ups. :lol:
I have a feeling that not even Kempachi is gonna hold a candle to his new found power. :lol:

One Piece
It seems Robin got herself in quite the situation there. :lol:
Man this chapter was getting good, too bad that they are going on break next week. :\

Also the new manga chapter of Attack on Titan is out
Just read it.
Warring titan factions?!? sounds interesting.

Those two titans keeping tabs on them in the trees were creepy.

I'm sure that Christa, and that group that she's from, are big players in what's goin on behind the scenes...

I want to see this titan village. :nerd:

Ymir...:smh:

Also, That monkey titan...:x :smh:

monkey titan is shady as hell..master schemer. this story is so young, i got mad questions lol.

Just caught up on AOT in like 3 days...its like an endless river of despair 
mean.gif

I'm finding hard to figure out the motives of people running things behind the scenes. That Monkey titan seems very interesting though. I wonder if he would have let dude live if he didn't freak out.

Naruto

:pimp: god squad will be complete.

Naruto

Don't play with my feels man... :lol: :frown:
Anyway.
We finally get to see how the Kages are holding up (pun intended). about time. :lol:

Bleach
What a way to explain all the random power ups. :lol:
I have a feeling that not even Kempachi is gonna hold a candle to his new found power. :lol:

One Piece
It seems Robin got herself in quite the situation there. :lol:
Man this chapter was getting good, too bad that they are going on break next week. :\

@ one piece. team mugiwara bout to catch an L. zatoichi is gonna body :smh:

Naruto

Surprised that the summon was Gamakichi. Pretty bad a** just like his dad :smokin

Last edited:
I think the only reason why I like AoT as much as I do is because you never really know what's going on.

You'll read a chapter and be like, "I get it now!"

Then the next chapter comes out and you're like, "Wait.... wtf?"

The struggle to figure out what's really going on is unreal. Wish they came out weekly.

Got hooked to AoT and watched all 10 episodes in one day. Getting impatient for each new episode.

Back
Top Bottom