The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ wait, we'll only be left with bleach or OP?
laugh.gif
I got lost in that post.

We'll be left with OP. Bleach and Naruto are supposed to end this year.

OP
I'm mad Rebecca won. She should get stomped next round tho. Besides Rebecca winning this was a pretty good chapter to start off the year.

Last edited:
One Piece
I TOLD YALL REBBECA THAT *****!! :pimp:
Cavendish just got way more interesting. :nerd:
HOW THEY NOT GONNA SHOW SABO YET SMH. :smh:
How is franky getting beat wtf? :smh:
BRUHHH zoro and luffy bout to fight I FEEL IT :wow:

Naruto
damn I definitely enjoyed that chapter even tho I have no idea wtf is going on. If they kill sasuke off I just might start reading naruto frequently again SRS :lol:

Bleach
glad to see my favorite character getting some shine :pimp:

One Piece
I TOLD YALL REBBECA THAT *****!!
pimp.gif

Cavendish just got way more interesting.
nerd.gif

HOW THEY NOT GONNA SHOW SABO YET SMH.
mean.gif

How is franky getting beat wtf?
mean.gif

BRUHHH zoro and luffy bout to fight I FEEL IT
eek.gif

Bruh Rebecca didn't even do anything tho. She was about to lose till Cavendish fell asleep and his sleeping side came out. Plus if she didn't have that helmet she was done for. Idk why you hype about her, she's wack fam.
Franky got hit with the sneak attack. He was attacking the underlings from the from and Senor Pink used his DF to swim behind Franky and attack.

We can already see Doflamingo's downfall happening. Everything he thought was impossible is happening and he doesn't even know it. 

Glad Luffy finally met Wicca. We might be getting a dwarf on the crew if things go right.

Bruh Rebecca didn't even do anything tho. She was about to lose till Cavendish fell asleep and his sleeping side came out. Plus if she didn't have that helmet she was done for. Idk why you hype about her, she's wack fam.

Franky got hit with the sneak attack. He was attacking the underlings from the from and Senor Pink used his DF to swim behind Franky and attack.

We can already see Doflamingo's downfall happening. Everything he thought was impossible is happening and he doesn't even know it. 

Glad Luffy finally met Wicca. We might be getting a dwarf on the crew if things go right.

One Piece
Nah B, i coulda sworn bartolomeo said she was the only one who could read his movements or something to that effect.

Dwarf on the crew = chopper part two but less valuable lol

Man I can't wait to see all this animated doe!!

Last edited:
One Piece
Nah B, i coulda sworn bartolomeo said she was the only one who could read his movements or something to that effect.

Dwarf on the crew = chopper part two but less valuable lol
Man I can't wait to see all this animated doe!!
Sabo said he it wasn't all luck. So apparently she dodged it enough to not be KOed, but if the helmet wasn't on she would still be done. If you look at the last panel she's in she's bleeding from the head and she moved out the way enough for Cavendish to cut thru the side of her helmet. 
Haha I'm kinda tired of Chopper tho. Wicca wouldn't be useless tho. She can grow any plant which should help Usopp, she has super strength, she has experience as a scout, and I think she can communicate with bugs. It's not like she brings nothing to the table like Rebecca. I know you like Swordsman, but Rebecca's fighting style isn't conducive to being on the crew or a pirate, it was honed for the coliseum. It was stated she beat everyone by dodging and having them fall into the water.  
Yeah Dressrosa starts this weekend I believe for the anime.

Sabo said he it wasn't all luck. So apparently she dodged it enough to not be KOed, but if the helmet wasn't on she would still be done. If you look at the last panel she's in she's bleeding from the head and she moved out the way enough for Cavendish to cut thru the side of her helmet. 

Haha I'm kinda tired of Chopper tho. Wicca wouldn't be useless tho. She can grow any plant which should help Usopp, she has super strength, she has experience as a scout, and I think she can communicate with bugs. It's not like she brings nothing to the table like Rebecca. I know you like Swordsman, but Rebecca's fighting style isn't conducive to being on the crew or a pirate, it was honed for the coliseum. It was stated she beat everyone by dodging and having them fall into the water.  
Yeah Dressrosa starts this weekend I believe for the anime.

One Piece
yeah I don't think she will join the crew or anything but I think we have yet to see her full fighting prowess. But yeah that not killing people, just pushing them off **** was weak :lol:

Idk man I don't think we would see much of that dwarfs abilities put to use. I think whoever joins the crew will have to have a dream and a sad past. Maybe Rebecca but it look like she got a kingdom to take care of

I been waiting forever. One piece be that crack :smh:

One Piece
yeah I don't think she will join the crew or anything but I think we have yet to see her full fighting prowess. But yeah that not killing people, just pushing them off **** was weak
laugh.gif

Idk man I don't think we would see much of that dwarfs abilities put to use. I think whoever joins the crew will have to have a dream and a sad past. Maybe Rebecca but it look like she got a kingdom to take care of
I been waiting forever. One piece be that crack
mean.gif
I wouldn't mind seeing Viola join. I believe she's Rebecca's aunt. I could see that happening. After this situation with Doflamingo, she may have to leave Dressrosa and need protection. If Luffy likes her going forward she could be a good addition. Plus her DF is really useful. I've also been saying a lookout is necessary now, because look how many time just in the New World the ship has been ambushed. 1st on PH with the sleeping gas, then on DR with Jora, now Big mom's huge ship creeped up on them. It's pathetic really how unobservant they are, it's gonna get them killed. Violet can see like a 4000km radius or something ridiculous like that, she has clairvoyance, and she can call whales out with her tears, most likely tigers too. She's also a dancer and we know how Luffy likes entertainment. 
I read Noblesse and God of High School to hold me over till One Piece came back, but now the manga's back and the anime is out of filler, it's looking good.

^ wait, we'll only be left with bleach or OP? :lol: I got lost in that post.

Naruto
I won't believe it till I see Hashi's justu. :lol: :smh: Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone important.

You mean he doesn't have the balls to kill off Sasuke :smh: :lol:

Feels good to have Naruto back :pimp:

I wouldn't mind seeing Viola join. I believe she's Rebecca's aunt. I could see that happening. After this situation with Doflamingo, she may have to leave Dressrosa and need protection. If Luffy likes her going forward she could be a good addition. Plus her DF is really useful. I've also been saying a lookout is necessary now, because look how many time just in the New World the ship has been ambushed. 1st on PH with the sleeping gas, then on DR with Jora, now Big mom's huge ship creeped up on them. It's pathetic really how unobservant they are, it's gonna get them killed. Violet can see like a 4000km radius or something ridiculous like that, she has clairvoyance, and she can call whales out with her tears, most likely tigers too. She's also a dancer and we know how Luffy likes entertainment. 
I read Noblesse and God of High School to hold me over till One Piece came back, but now the manga's back and the anime is out of filler, it's looking good.

One Piece
brooooo you make a great point! I would like her to join the crew she's dope

Give me Momo or give me death.
laugh.gif
Nah, Bro. Eff Momo. He's the worst. Maybe if he had joined pre timeskip he'd be acceptable since he would have had time to grow and learn and get experience, but now in the new world, no. It's been made a point of that the new world is supposed to be harsh and unforgiving. Adding Momo would negatively affect the crew.
1. He's not a full fledged samurai, so he has 0 value as a fighter, which the Strawhats need. Someone if not multiple people would have to care for him on every island. As I said early they have a hard enough time watching the ship, now having to watch a kid who can't defend himself no please. He's also been proven to be a distraction. When the ship was ambushed the 2nd time with Jora's group the biggest reason no one was paying attention was because they were too busy playing with Momo. Then we saw in the "fight" with Jora he hit her while she was down with that wooden stick and then looked to be praise, which just highlighted his weakness and lack of battle experience. He's not like kid Ace, Sabo, Luffy, or Zoro who could at least handle fodder. Pluse NW fodder should be stronger than East Blue fodder. We don't need to make the weakling trio a weakling quartet.

2. He has 0 devil fruit control and it takes some time to get it. Plus he has an artificial devil fruit with unknown side affects and issues. He obviously has some importance, but it shouldn't be his devil fruit. He ate that at PH and Doflamingo shouldn't know that. So his importance and his devil fruit should be unrelated. His importance should deal with Wano, and he should be left there after that arc.

one piece

great chapter but wait....did Rebecca get lucky or not? also when are we gonna see sabo? im guessing for the finals?

one piece
great chapter but wait....did Rebecca get lucky or not? also when are we gonna see sabo? im guessing for the finals?
It was a combination of luck and skill. She dodged enough to not be KOed, but she was also lucky in that she was the last person attacked so she could get a sense of what was happening, plus the helmet saved her. It was cut off and her face was cut. So she was lucky that she had the helmet, she was last, and that the attack didn't fully connect. She was also lucky it happened when it did because she was about to lose. She was skilled enough to avoid a hit that would have taken her out. 

One Piece

Now that theyve shown Luffy with no Sabo, I can see us not getting anything on Sabo for a very long time.

Naruto

They're just giving jutsu's and power ups like its nothing smh.

Bleach

This fight shouldnt have taken this many chapters

Last edited:
Naruto
God Mode Madara. Dude debo'd all the tailed beast back after handling the 1st, faded the 2nd and laid the shinra tensei/stab game down on sasuke. This really should be the end of the war...nobody else even stand a chance. Going to be interesting to see how Naruto and Sasuke come back from the verge of death.

Last edited:
Naruto
God Mode Madara. Dude debo'd all the tailed beast back after handling the 1st, faded the 2nd and laid the shinra tensei/stab game down on sasuke. This really should be the end of the war...nobody else even stand a chance. Going to be interesting to see how Naruto and Sasuke come back from the verge of death.

THIS!

Dat new episode of Chuunibyou. aww... :wow: :lol:
Also, a new challenger approaches. 8)

PSHHHH
I WISH
THERE WON'T BE ANY DAMN DRAMA THIS SEASON
I WANT SOME DAMN DRAMA

The director came out and said he's not gonna give us a love triangle, he put Rikka through enough last season so this season is gonna be super feel good and she's gonna be supportive of the relationship. :smh:

My review of episode 2 coming up in a bit.

sasuke and hasirama got something up their sleeves so dam obvious
hashi gave him some senju powers i bet :lol: madara is a god i hope he tortures that **** boy 2nd hokage :smokin

One Piece though.. :smokin
At the very least I think Kinemon will join and he'll leave Momo with his friend at Wano, on the MS translation he already included him as part of the strawhats so I'm just gonna go with that.
Still confused as to who knocked out all those gladiators in the arena, did Rebecca have some haki? And if it was, it only knocked em out for a few seconds?

Back
Top Bottom