The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bro...we STILL haven't seen some people bankais SMFH :stoneface: like nobody even cares anymore :smh: they waited wayyyyy too long

Last edited:
I've officially dropped Sakura Trick, might come to it, but as for now, dropped.

Half way through episode 2 I still didn't know how to feel about it, I want to give it the 3 episode rule but I can't.

I've officially dropped Sakura Trick, might come to it, but as for now, dropped.

Half way through episode 2 I still didn't know how to feel about it, I want to give it the 3 episode rule but I can't.
I'm gonna wait it out till the third episode, but I think I'm gonna take the same route as well.

New opening in one piece! And we finally start the dressarosa arc...they already got the admiral in preview :pimp:

Bro...we STILL haven't seen some people bankais SMFH
indifferent.gif
like nobody even cares anymore
mean.gif
they waited wayyyyy too long
Besides Kenny and the Zero Squads, and Rukia's new one, whose haven't we seen?

Anybody watch dgreyman? Opinions? Currently On episode 19 of season 1 so far it's pretty good.

One Piece
Finally we are getting to the tournament finals! Burgess don't wanna see Sabo with the hands man.
Doflamingo is setting himself up to fail bigtime with his overconfidence.

Bro...we STILL haven't seen some people bankais SMFH
indifferent.gif
like nobody even cares anymore
mean.gif
they waited wayyyyy too long
Besides Kenny and the Zero Squads, and Rukia's new one, whose haven't we seen?
Aizen whose bankai I want to see the most, shinji, kyoraku, ukitake and urahara. We also don't know yachiru's sword's name yet.
Ah true.  I kinda assume we'll never see Aizen's unless he's released as an end boss.

And for some reason I assumed we'd seen Shinji and Kyoraku's already.  Yachiru we'll prob never see.  If Kenpachi didn't know his sword name, would Yachiru?

Ah true.  I kinda assume we'll never see Aizen's unless he's released as an end boss.

And for some reason I assumed we'd seen Shinji and Kyoraku's already.  Yachiru we'll prob never see.  If Kenpachi didn't know his sword name, would Yachiru?
I'm sure Kenny's learned the name of his sword, as it did call out to him when he killed Unohana. We'll just have to wait and see if and when he makes his eventual appearance.

Don't take offense to this but why do you guys like Anime?  My friends got into and I gave it a try but I can't stand it. 

Don't take offense to this but why do you guys like Anime?  My friends got into and I gave it a try but I can't stand it. 
I've been watching anime for about 7 years now and it REALLY depends on what your into cause its a VERY FLAWED genre. Its designed to cater to closet losers in japan because they buy tons of overpriced dvds so crap like this exist

Also there is the shows aimed at the kids 14 and below like naruto, bleach and Pretty cure.

When it comes to the good stuff you have to shovel through the crap and find something worth a damn which is about 2-5 shows a year of new releases.

Find something in your Genre that your want to like and more of a mature theme. Look up Jojo Bizarre Adventure, Kill La Kill, Gurren Langan(watch the movie), Goldem Time(mordern romcom), Silver spoon or anything that isnt ******ed like lets say "Wake Up Girls" the new big thing in Japan

Last edited:
I've been watching anime for about 7 years now and it REALLY depends on what your into cause its a VERY FLAWED genre. Its designed to cater to closet losers in japan because they buy tons of overpriced dvds so crap like this existAlso there is the shows aimed at the kids 14 and below like naruto, bleach and Pretty cure.

When it comes to the good stuff you have to shovel through the crap and find something worth a damn which is about 2-5 shows a year of new releases.

Find something in your Genre that your want to like and more of a mature theme. Look up Jojo Bizarre Adventure, Kill La Kill, Gurren Langan(watch the movie), Goldem Time(mordern romcom), Silver spoon or anything that isnt ******ed like lets say "Wake Up Girls" the new big thing in Japan
Maybe I'll try some of those sooner or later.  The one they wanted me to watch was one called One Piece and I made it about 5 minutes before I was ready to blow my brains out. 

Maybe I'll try some of those sooner or later.  The one they wanted me to watch was one called One Piece and I made it about 5 minutes before I was ready to blow my brains out. 

I recommend full metal alchemist or deathnote. Both short but really good

^ I would like to add Hajime no Ippo to the list of things to check out because this week's episode was great. Perfect blend of comedy and seriousness this week. The fishing in the beginning was hilarious. :lol:

One piece is great man. You just got to get through quite a few arcs before it picks up.

Be prepared to be depressed after watching Full Metal, tooooo many feels for me to even finish, lol..
Only have three episodes to complete and this was back when it originally came out, lol

One Peice is good but it takes a WHILE to get going and is hit or miss in story. I Say read the book cause the anime just stretches things out.

If you want just a GOOD show then I say Space Brothers. Its is the best show out imo, sponsored by the JPN government and is very popular. Its just a good drama.

I recommend full metal alchemist or deathnote. Both short but really good

Deathnote is terrible, its just some edgy crap with a bad ending.

Last edited:
I have a good site for all free shows.  They have every single show ever made and they upload episodes a day after they debut.  PM me for the site. 

I watch at www1.watchop.com

Brooooo that ho so live!!!

Sanji vs kizaru
Zoro vs fujitora
Luffy vs akainu [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
Just saw the new OP for OP. Gimme back We Go! Sunshine! Plz. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom