The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think I remember watching one or 2 eps of it. the manga was much better. reminded me of watching hsdk
Well I had to jump into the manga to finish it yesterday. The anime only went up to like chapter 20 (And there are 58 total) Good manga though, reminded me of Mirai Nikki. Now i'm reading Immortal Rain, whichn itself reminds me of Trigun. Good so far.

Started Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. 

Episode 2 at the moment. Is this really as great as everyone says?

Yes.

It's the top rated anime on my anime list.

I've watched it 5 times.

It's one of the best selling animes on amazon.

Naruto 
So why did Kakashi kill Rin? to prevent the hidden mist from getting intel or something? 

mannn i saw your spoiler and thought the manga was out had me checking all over google to no avail just to read your spoiler to find out its about the damb anime :lol:

speakin of the manga where the hell is it anyway >:

Last edited:
mannn i saw your spoiler and thought the manga was out had me checking all over google to no avail just to read your spoiler to find out its about the damb anime :lol:

speakin of the manga where the hell is it anyway >:

yea I should start reading the magna
how far ahead is it compared to the anime?

Absolutely. One of the best anime of the past few years, and i'd probably place it on my list of best anime of all time. There's a reason that in terms of popularity it was always able to contend with Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach.

Naruto is out!

This guy Madara really just schitted on everybody with his bad-***-ness...:lol:

I don't know what's in store for Naruto, but I reckon some super forbidden justu that requires equal parts of Senju and Uchiha chakra, and heart of love :smile:lol) will be revealed, which will allow Sasuke to go intio god mode yet again, escape death, and one-up Madara.

Last edited:

Absolutely. One of the best anime of the past few years, and i'd probably place it on my list of best anime of all time. There's a reason that in terms of popularity it was always able to contend with Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach.
Good to hear. Fan of all 3 of those popular ones, but my favorite ever has to be Hunter x hunter. Kinda fell off after Greed Island though since the author I think was battling health issues. 

Last edited:
Naruto
I just remembered something. Naruto kept his promise from way back when. They both met on the battlefield again, and they both died. :lol:
Imagine if Kishi just straight up goes for the bad ending. That would be epic. :lol:

Naruto
I just remembered something. Naruto kept his promise from way back when. They both met on the battlefield again, and they both died. :lol:
Imagine if Kishi just straight up goes for the bad ending. That would be epic. :lol:

:wow: :wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"We're done here, move along. MOVE IT!!!"

One Piece
Good chapter, although I was a little confused with the dialogue between fuji and donfla. I do hope we finally get to see what Sabo can do in the ring.

aint nobody gon believe this **** WASTE OF A ******G CHAPTER :smh:

how they gon die off the WEAKEST **** possible? hell nah esp sasuke after hashi gave him a new jutsu nahhh aint nobody buyin it

Back
Top Bottom