The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach

About time we see Yachiru's Shikai, still a boring chapter as usual though. If Bleach wasnt one of the Big Three it wouldve been long canceled.

Last edited:
Anyone got a youtube clip of someone saying "Nothing amazing ever happens here ... everything is ordinary/boring" from FLCL?  I want to sample the audio for something.

^
laugh.gif

Anyway, Just finished watching the New Bayonetta movie that came out. Pretty good. Summarized the first game while keeping all the good "stuff" in.
laugh.gif
gracias for the heads up

Last edited:
I liked Bleach this week, favorite VC...
IDC...
tumblr_mda10x8iGz1rairjso1_500.gif

Now waiting for Kill La Kill...
Still Don't Care...
Lol

Last edited:
GAI GONNA MAKE THEM SHOULDERS CLAP BEFORE HE'S DONE!!!!!

:smokin Gai is bout dat life doe

I hope anyone who hasn't read it yet doesn't come in here, because you guys are terrible at not spoiling what happens :lol:

Next chapter should definitely be fire though :pimp:

Maaaaan I'm so glad I read the last post preview before entering the thread :lol:

I had a feeling there were going to be no spoilers this week. :lol: :lol:

BRUH

After this, Gai is top 5 DOA...

BRUH.... MADARA SAID HE WAS TOO STRONG.... TOO STRONG BRUH...

BRUH.... MY SON BROKE HIS RIBS AND ARM AND IS STILL ABOUT TO OPED DA 8TH GATE TO CLAP DEM SHOULDERS DOE...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

BRUH GAI IS YOUNG GAWD BODY

I'm listening to this while I read next weeks chapter :smokin :smokin

One Piece
Man Ussop ain't ****. My distaste for him had dissipated, but now I hate him again. If this is how he's gonna act the rest of the series they need to go ahead and kick him off the crew. I honestly hope when he escapes he runs into Franky and Franky goes in on him. Also why does Oda always do Robin dirty? This should have been her arc to get some shine and get a 1 on 1 fight and show all her training, instead she gets turned into a doll. It's getting ridiculous how he continues to nerf Robin. Shoulda just had Robin snap her neck, but they made it to where do one wants to do physical damage to sugar because she looks like a little kid. At least Sugar doesn't have Robin under a contract.
Violet needs to go ahead and trust Luffy and just let him handle Doflamingo. I have a feeling Kyros isn't gonna be able to handle him as a human, even if turns back into a human. We've seen the standard competition in the Colosseum isn't that great and before DD came there were no death matches. If Oda sticks to the real tale of the Tin Solider then he dies, but I wish they'd just let Luffy do work. DD has completely lost his grip on the situation and is more vulnerable than ever. 

Zoro's about to get his first test in the New World, that should be fun to see, might even have to put on the bandana.

Overall tho a great chapter, Oda really pushed the plot progression forward. 

Last edited:
Nah that was kakashi saying Madara was too strong. Bubble was just on Madara's panel. STILL.

:x :pimp: I was so happy reading that chapter

I go back and watch this fight at least once a week because I'm almost done with the series, once I get to Rising and finish that I'm gonna go through a huge post series depression :lol:

Seriously, Hajime No Ippo RUINED sports anime for me, it set the bar waayyyy too high

and it's seriously one of the best fights I've seen in an anime

I liked watching these and would highly recommend to anyone who has not got around to seeing any of the following to do so> Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop + knocking on heavens door, Outlaw Star, Space Adventure Cobra + the Movie, Black Lagoon 1 + 2, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Vampire hunter d 1 + bloodlust, Wolfs Rain, Highlander search for vengeance, basilisk, elfen lied, nausicca valley of the wind, sword of the stranger, redline, claymore theres more i cant recall, Anime food for the Soul... 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
BLEACH
Does Kubo always have to give a complicated explanation to how a zanpakuto works? Just learn to keep it simple bruh. Glad Yachiru is finally gonna get some shine doe.
ONE PIECE
There have been times I didn't like Usopp but this is the first time I can say I HATE him. I thought he would be all cool and strong after the timeskip but he's an even bigger coward than before 
mean.gif
I know in the end he'll do the right thing but right now he ain't ****
NARUTO

One Piece
Man Ussop ain't ****. My distaste for him had dissipated, but now I hate him again. If this is how he's gonna act the rest of the series they need to go ahead and kick him off the crew. I honestly hope when he escapes he runs into Franky and Franky goes in on him. Also why does Oda always do Robin dirty? This should have been her arc to get some shine and get a 1 on 1 fight and show all her training, instead she gets turned into a doll. It's getting ridiculous how he continues to nerf Robin. Shoulda just had Robin snap her neck, but they made it to where do one wants to do physical damage to sugar because she looks like a little kid. At least Sugar doesn't have Robin under a contract.

Violet needs to go ahead and trust Luffy and just let him handle Doflamingo. I have a feeling Kyros isn't gonna be able to handle him as a human, even if turns back into a human. We've seen the standard competition in the Colosseum isn't that great and before DD came there were no death matches. If Oda sticks to the real tale of the Tin Solider then he dies, but I wish they'd just let Luffy do work. DD has completely lost his grip on the situation and is more vulnerable than ever. 

Zoro's about to get his first test in the New World, that should be fun to see, might even have to put on the bandana.

Overall tho a great chapter, Oda really pushed the plot progression forward. 

BROOO!!!!! First I gotta say naruto and one piece were DOPE AF!! Great chapters!!

Bleach was alright man imma say it was dope cuz of the last page!!

Now let's get into this one piece
Bro!! My face when zoro was bout to fight !!!!
PEEKA IS DONE WHEN ZORO DA GAWD FIGURES OUT THE WEAKNESS ITS A WRAP

broooo idk where to start the whole chapter was epic!! Gradius power was pretty dope. And LUFFY WITH THE EPIC JET STAMP!!
I'm too ready for the DD fight

Yo kinemon literally had me :rofl: :rofl: when he dressed up as DD. **** was hilarious.

Bro...I feel you on the robin scene!! That's the only thing i can complain about. That as terrible. Terrible all around, like he coulda figured out a better way to have robin neutralized if he wanted ussopp to shine because that's just ridiculous that we in the new world and she's gonna get turned into a toy SMH!! :smh: :smh: :smh:

I think it set up for ussopp to do work next chapter so I'm not mad you know he's gonna run away but he's gonna come back and save the day but now he's gotta defeat them both!!! That's the only thing that sounds over the top

Now let's get into this one piece
Bro!! My face when zoro was bout to fight !!!! PEEKA IS DONE WHEN ZORO DA GAWD FIGURES OUT THE WEAKNESS ITS A WRAP

broooo idk where to start the whole chapter was epic!! Gradius power was pretty dope. And LUFFY WITH THE EPIC JET STAMP!!
I'm too ready for the DD fight

Yo kinemon literally had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he dressed up as DD. **** was hilarious.

Bro...I feel you on the robin scene!! That's the only thing i can complain about. That as terrible. Terrible all around, like he coulda figured out a better way to have robin neutralized if he wanted ussopp to shine because that's just ridiculous that we in the new world and she's gonna get turned into a toy SMH!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I think it set up for ussopp to do work next chapter so I'm not mad you know he's gonna run away but he's gonna come back and save the day but now he's gotta defeat them both!!! That's the only thing that sounds over the top
Honestly, even if he comes back with Sogeking mask to save the say, it's too late. All respect for him is gone, he's past the point of redemption really for me at least. He's been hyping himself up since the timeskip and was fine on the 1st two islands then as soon as they hit Green Bit he fell apart. 1st Green Bit should have felt like home for him since it was an island with giant plants. He literally lived on one for 2 years. Then this **** happens and he betrays the dwarves and robin? Even if he doesn't remember Robin he sees all them damn dwarves on the ground. Robin shouldn't have had to be the one to grab Sugar and put the fake grape in her mouth, Ussop could have easily shot it in her mouth, but he was too busy *****ing and crying. Then as he runs away he has the nerve to blame all this on Franky!? FOH. This is as bad as the **** he pulled on Water 7, bruh and if Luffy was there to see it he'd probably lose all respect too. At this point it's character regression at an extreme level. They've already mentioned how 1 mistake in the New world can be the end, but the way dude acts is atrocious. Kanjuro or Kinemon might show up, probably Kanjuro since we know he's not captive anymore, but honestly I hope Ussop carries his shame for the rest of the series even if he does come back to save the day. At least at Water 7, Enines Lobby gave him a shot at redemption, but this case might be even worse.
It was obvious Robin acted out of desperation since no one else was stepping up, but honestly it should have been a quick clutch and it'd be over, but Oda is making a joke out of her, but at least you have to respect her for trying.

Violet just needs to let Luffy run wild. I think when Kyros turns back human he's gonna run in get bodied with the quickness then Luffy can do work.

DA RETURN OF DA BLUE BEAST DOE!! Really hope ma dude Rock Lee gets some shine too he had me as a fan once he dropped his leg weights in that fight against Gaara. He is "hard work beats talent" personifed

I always liked Rock cause of his enthusiasm and his relationship with Guy, they're both comedy.

Then I watched the fight with Gaara and he had me geeked.

dat boy nasty wit it.

The good always die young :smh:

He lived out the Springtime of his Youth, now it's time for the fall :smh: Real talk, Guy is one of my fav characters and I'd had to see him go. But if it's against the God Mad's, it will be a fitting end.

Great OP chapter this week, finally check back in on Luffy/Zoro/Viola. I had predicted Zoro vs Pica since the introduction of the suits, good to see it come to fruition. Marimo might have to slice apart the whole castle by the time he's done :lol: Loved Luffy's jet stamp to Gladius, who has a pretty boss df ability. Also like how he used hardening on the sole of his foot, showing some refinement. My dude Kinemon's disguises have been on point this whole arc :rofl: Doffy seems like his feathers are a little ruffled, perfect tim for Luffy to swoop in on em. Franky being the G we know him to be :pimp: Robin, I am dissapoint :smh: And I know Oda's gonna turn it around but the cowardice Usopp displayed right there had me in literal disguist, way to end a chapter :x :smh: Your nakama just got turned to a toy and people are depending on you and the first thing you do is run :smh: I thought we were over this

Honestly, even if he comes back with Sogeking mask to save the say, it's too late. All respect for him is gone, he's past the point of redemption really for me at least. He's been hyping himself up since the timeskip and was fine on the 1st two islands then as soon as they hit Green Bit he fell apart. 1st Green Bit should have felt like home for him since it was an island with giant plants. He literally lived on one for 2 years. Then this **** happens and he betrays the dwarves and robin? Even if he doesn't remember Robin he sees all them damn dwarves on the ground. Robin shouldn't have had to be the one to grab Sugar and put the fake grape in her mouth, Ussop could have easily shot it in her mouth, but he was too busy *****ing and crying. Then as he runs away he has the nerve to blame all this on Franky!? FOH. This is as bad as the **** he pulled on Water 7, bruh and if Luffy was there to see it he'd probably lose all respect too. At this point it's character regression at an extreme level. They've already mentioned how 1 mistake in the New world can be the end, but the way dude acts is atrocious. Kanjuro or Kinemon might show up, probably Kanjuro since we know he's not captive anymore, but honestly I hope Ussop carries his shame for the rest of the series even if he does come back to save the day. At least at Water 7, Enines Lobby gave him a shot at redemption, but this case might be even worse.

It was obvious Robin acted out of desperation since no one else was stepping up, but honestly it should have been a quick clutch and it'd be over, but Oda is making a joke out of her, but at least you have to respect her for trying.

Violet just needs to let Luffy run wild. I think when Kyros turns back human he's gonna run in get bodied with the quickness then Luffy can do work.
Yeah dawg I feel you it was definitely a step back in character development. :smh: he shoulda been saved the day. And idk if I can give props to robin for that, she's the "demon child" who's been evading the government for FOREVER and she gets turned into a toy SMH. :smh: :smh: I'm more disappointed in her than ussop.

Yeah dawg I feel you it was definitely a step back in character development.
mean.gif
he shoulda been saved the day. And idk if I can give props to robin for that, she's the "demon child" who's been evading the government for FOREVER and she gets turned into a toy SMH.
mean.gif
mean.gif
I'm more disappointed in her than ussop.
Like I said Robin should have gone to her assassin roots and been ruthless instead of trying to be gentle, it's all plot induced stupidity trying to stick to that dumb *** fake grape plan, especially with Robin. I'm more disappointed in Oda making Robin seem weak and whack when in reality she can get busy.
The Ussop thing wasn't even a step back, it was like seeing a new character. He wasn't even that bad all the way back in Syrup Village, even then when people he knew were in trouble he stood his ground. Honestly, his character can't come back from this cause it's not a tactical retreat its one of selfishness and cowardice. If he dons that Sogeking mask and then comes back it just mean he didn't grow at all over the timeskip. The worst part is dude had a huge chance to end it all when Robin lured Trebol away, but instead he let the stupid dwarves try to handle it while he hid. All he had to do was shoot knockout gas or something. 

Whatever tho, everything else in the chapter was enjoyable. At least we get to see Zoro and Luffy do work soon and Franky is going crazy. Oh and Kinemon is growing on me, now if he can dump Momonosuke on Kanjuro, so we never see momo again I wouldn't mind seeing kinemon join. Next week should be good unless they go into more flashbacks.

Back
Top Bottom