The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Mahouka KouKou no Rettiusei, Sidonia No Kishi so far are my favorites of this season. Isshuukan Friends is pretty good too.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Mahouka KouKou no Rettiusei, Sidonia No Kishi so far are my favorites of this season. Isshuukan Friends is pretty good too.
Same for me. I'm really enjoying Knights of Sidonia and Brynhildr in the Darkness. That show got dark quick. :lol:

so im playing Naruto Full burst.
Playing as Reanimated Itachi, vs. Ten Ten and she is giving me the business...
if she had some element control like she does in this game, she may be beast in the real story.

indifferent.gif

See ya'll next week.

About to start reading Fairy tail though...
It's a very good series.  It is currently my favorite anime/manga out right now.  Also check out the author previous work "Rave master" Also a masterpiece
Rave master was good. Fairy Tail started off strong and now just pisses me off almost every week 
laugh.gif

I've been wanting to read Vagabond lately, I hope it starts back up in June like planned, that 4 month break for research was unexpected.. That farming arc is finally done, so we should see Mushashi pick his sword back up and he's gonna be meeting up with Kojiro. It'll probably be the last arc since, dude has been planning to end it for a while. I was thinking it'd be cool if it got an anime adaptation, but they'd probably have to censor it way to much to be worthwhile.

Didn't realize it was written by the same guy who wrote Slam Dunk.

Finally got around to watching Naruto again after neglecting it for so long and just reading the manga. I never knew where to jump in because of all the fillers in the anime. A few points/questions I have though:

- first, I love the opening with all the red, the one before the current one. Really dope.

- I normally hate fillers, but these ones I can appreciate. I like the back story they've been giving us on Kakashi and Obito

- AKATSUKI!!! :smokin

- if Kakashi's had the Mangekyo since he was a kid, why didn't he ever use it pre time skip? Did he just not know how?

- it's crazy how stacked the talent was in Konoha back then. They had Anbu and Jonin who were practically kids/ teenagers

- Danzo >: What a scumbag! He was the root (ha ha) of so many of the Leaf's problems. So glad Sasuke ended dude's life.
If Hiruzen had done it after that failed assassination attempt, we might still have the Uchia

- if Kakashi's had the Mangekyo since he was a kid, why didn't he ever use it pre time skip? Did he just not know how?

Do you remember how tired he used to be after using the regular sharingan for like 15 mins?

He'd spend an entire day resting up. There was no way he was using the mangekyo back then
laugh.gif

Can anyone PM me a streaming site for OP or Naruto.
I'd download but I dont know which to get on top of i can't really afford the space it takes up right now.

Can anyone PM me a streaming site for OP or Naruto.
I'd download but I dont know which to get on top of i can't really afford the space it takes up right now.
Where you at in the anime? If you're planning to watch episodes past Enies Lobby you might want to watch One Pace instead. It's one piece, but with all the filler taken out. 

Ok I already know that's it's no manga this week, but no anime too?
indifferent.gif
wtf
What anime isn't coming out this week? I haven't been keeping up with anime lately.

I think the OP anime is still scheduled to come out this week and I think it's the episode where Fuji brings down the meteor. 

With my recent unemployment I decided to catch up on some stuff, but I've been using my extra time on some other stuff so I still haven't picked much up this season.

[COLOR=#red]No Game No Life[/COLOR]

Awesome show, like seriously, the animation, the colorwork, the interactions between the characters, didn't expect myself to enjoy it as much as I did, definitely looking forward to it every week

[COLOR=#red]If Her Flag Breaks[/COLOR]

Cute show :lol: reminds me A LOT of NouCome, but funny, not a fan of harems but this series seems to parody them, along with other tropes, but that just makes it even more enjoyable for me.

[COLOR=#red]Is This Order a Rabbit?[/COLOR]

Now, I know just said If Her Flag Breaks was a cute show, but boy oh boy, Usagi takes the cake this season, I'm a HUGE sucker for moeblob ******** and this series gives me exactly what I need, it's cute, funny, definitely the cleanser of the seaon

[COLOR=#red]Inugami-sama to Nekoyama-san[/COLOR]

It's a short, it's yuri, it's enjoyable, not something that I look forward to every week, but it's nice to watch, a little on the wilder side but it's okay.

[COLOR=#red]Mekakucity Actors[/COLOR]

I've only seen the first episode, but it definitely gave off the SHAFT vibe, not really feeling it tho, I need to give it the 3 episode rule but the first one didn't wow me so I don't expect the others to do so

[COLOR=#red]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders[/COLOR]

Anime of the season, no words can describe how I feel about this series, it's just awesome :lol:

Gonna watch a few other ones tonight, but for now, this is what I've watched

What anime isn't coming out this week? I haven't been keeping up with anime lately.
I think the OP anime is still scheduled to come out this week and I think it's the episode where Fuji brings down the meteor. 

I heard it was on break this week? No naruto today either

I heard it was on break this week? No naruto today either
I've checked 2 different episode guides and they both have an OP episode coming out on this week.

Episode of Merry also came out this week. It was basically a quick recap of the early journey, then went through W7 and Enies Lobby, ending with the Merry Funeral.

So far Im sticking with

Akuma No Riddle

No Game No life

Black Bullet

Nanana's Buried Treasure

The Irregular at Magic High School

Haikyu

The Kawaii Complex

Baby Steps

A lot of depth this season, but no real super stars that separate from the pack just yet.

Back
Top Bottom