The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This boy Shiioon on TB:NW is becoming a problem 
smokin.gif

I downloaded about 10 episodes of that and still haven't watched it 
mean.gif

if i start a show i usually see it through to the end. i just never even watched after dling

The OP anime just proved to me that the gravity fruit is so overpowered.
Dude literally did pull a meteorite from space. Wth man. Infinite Y-axis too stronk. Oda plz nerf. :lol:

Last edited:
The OP anime just proved to me that the gravity fruit is so overpowered.
Dude literally did pull a meteorite from space. Wth man. Infinite Y-axis too stronk. Oda plz nerf.
laugh.gif
It's still hard to tell if Fuji has the DF and he uses the sword as a guide or conduit or if the sword has it. Thought it'd be clearer once animated. 

Yeah it honestly does seem like too much right now, however I think once he's in a fight it will be explained more

Yeah it honestly does seem like too much right now, however I think once he's in a fight it will be explained more
All the admirals got wild powers tho. It makes me wanna see Green Bull even more to see what he's about

ToG is going on a 6 week hiatus, so that SIU can rest his wrist now that the workshop battle epilogue is done. 

Da roaches doing bug surgeries? 
sick.gif
mean.gif

This manga is not ending well 
laugh.gif

*anticipating 93% of the annex crew getting faded*

New AoT chapter is out.
The anti-human suppression squad is no joke.

The last couple episodes were live
pimp.gif
especially last episode
Yeah the only scene I didn't like from last episode was them having Luffy go G2 to dodge the bull, but I noticed around the time Toriko ended it started looking better. I really wanna see that garp flashback tho

Yeah the only scene I didn't like from last episode was them having Luffy go G2 to dodge the bull, but I noticed around the time Toriko ended it started looking better. I really wanna see that garp flashback tho

Yeah I feel you, but the scene itself looked nice. Luffy be lookin to dope when he go G2

Damn you retired the Jiraiya avi?
I just replaced it momentarily because I was talking some Dark Souls lore with someone on here and got a little too into it (had to represent my boy Solaire for a bit). :lol:
I will always have Jiraya as my main avatar cuz he's the best. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom