The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i wanna see obito use susano :pimp:

what if he went out like itachi :pimp:

Speaking of susanoo's, in the new naruto game you get to see Shisui's Susanoo and play as him with it :pimp:
1VWj8ST.jpg

It'll also tell the origin story of the Akatsuki. The recrutiment of the members and whatnot. Downloaded the demo today and I liked it. Gonna cop when it goes on sale.

I thought we already knew the origins and recruitment of the akatsuki members( well everybody besides Hidan, but do we really care about that broken character)

Last edited:

i wanna see obito use susano
pimp.gif

what if he went out like itachi
pimp.gif

Speaking of susanoo's, in the new naruto game you get to see Shisui's Susanoo and play as him with it
pimp.gif

1VWj8ST.jpg

It'll also tell the origin story of the Akatsuki. The recrutiment of the members and whatnot. Downloaded the demo today and I liked it. Gonna cop when it goes on sale.
I thought we already knew the origins and recruitment of the akatsuki members( well everybody besides Hidan, but do we really care about that broken character)
We know the events that led to it's creation but we never saw the actual creation of the organization or the recruitment of anyone besides deidara. Unless I missed something.

Finished Knights of Sidonia on Netflix :pimp:

Now I can't decide if I want to read the manga or wait for season 2 :\

i wanna see obito use susano :pimp:

what if he went out like itachi :pimp:

Speaking of susanoo's, in the new naruto game you get to see Shisui's Susanoo and play as him with it :pimp:
1VWj8ST.jpg

We know the events that led to it's creation but we never saw the actual creation of the organization or the recruitment of anyone besides deidara. Unless I missed something.
We did see madara reveal that he was controlling the 4th mizukage to kisame and then kise joined him.

There are flashbacks and we know that itachi sought out Madara (obito) to help him with the massacre.

We saw deidara

Sasori, orochimaru and kakuzu were missing nin who we didn't see. We know their backstorues but not the exact moment of recruiting sure. I guess they could show that but I mean can't we out 2 and 2 together. We know oros personality. So the promise of immortality and konoha would get him to do anything

I'LL GET that game day 1.

i always get them late and no one is playing online so ima cop early this time

Was browsing for something to watch on netflix and watched the trailer for Knights of Sidonia. Going to start it now. Hope I like it.

Watching this Knights of Sidonia show, and why are they beefing with Ghana so hard?

Last edited:
Maybe Kakashi with his reg eye is somewhat more powerful or doesn't get drained of his chakra as much or something.

k

Maybe Kakashi with his reg eye is somewhat more powerful or doesn't get drained of his chakra as much or something.

k
who we kidding bruh :lol: kakashi got his nickname and mastered his raikiri due to the sharingan

Last edited:
Can you guys list some black male anime characters for me. Im looking for one to draw/model after.
Pics if you have the time also.
I can only think of
Bee , rakikage and bob makihara

Hashirama is a true g, dude was just strong. Even without the OD uchiha **** boy powerups he still punked madara every time

Hmm, so there is a "new" season of Psycho-Pass out. And by new I mean the first season recut to be 11 episodes and have some new extra footage. Don't know if I should watch or not...

FT
gray about to learn ice demon slayer magic from his dad? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom