The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance) is going to be a very interesting one judging from that first episode. The second episodes of Rail Wars, Glasslips, and Tokyo Ghoul were really dope too.

I see this season having a few unique gems so far :pimp:

Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance) is going to be a very interesting one judging from that first episode. The second episodes of Rail Wars, Glasslips, and Tokyo Ghoul were really dope too.

I see this season having a few unique gems so far :pimp:
Tokyo ESP also had a solid first episode, as well as Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? if you want a comedy harem fix. :lol:

Tokyo ESP also had a solid first episode, as well as Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? if you want a comedy harem fix. :lol:

I watched Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? earlier and it wasn't terrible. May keep it around :lol:

I feel like it's one of those generic harem comedies though based on first impressions, but maybe it'll prove me wrong.

I'm actually just finished watching Tokyo ESP as well. This one is looking like it's worth following :pimp:

Last edited:

new chapter of AOT out
59? that came out a while ago.
did it? 
laugh.gif

I didn't even realize, I just seen it on MS today.

Just figured out where I left on Tough and the chapters have been updated on MH 
pimp.gif

got about 80+ new chapters to read

Anybody watch D.greyman? Thoughts?

I liked it. It sucks though that I never got the chance to finish it since Netflix stops after a certain point. I checked my usual go to spot but it doesn't have it listed. :nerd:

I liked it. It sucks though that I never got the chance to finish it since Netflix stops after a certain point. I checked my usual go to spot but it doesn't have it listed. :nerd:

KissAnime has all 103 up subbed since they seem to have flat out not dubbed past episode 52 of it.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Reactions: Ube
SAO2
DAMN THAT GIRL WITH THE 360 FRONT FLIP NO SCOPE HEADSHOT

Last edited:

I watched all the eps and saw that MS was doing it. Couldn't find where the anime left off so I just started reading from whatever point MS had it at at the time and got confused as hell through the end of the series.

Anyone watch Dramatical Murder? It's a little ehh, but i'll probably give it a coupe more eps.

Anyone watch Dramatical Murder? It's a little ehh, but i'll probably give it a coupe more eps.

I watched the first one and it was pretty corny. I'll give it up until the third episode since the concept is at least interesting, but apparently there are Yaoi elements so I don't see myself sticking around at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom