The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach
So Hitsugaya is still alive, somewhat... :nerd:
And those other two are seemingly dead. :lol:

One Piece
Rebecca dead yo, unless she can muster up the will to finally kill someone. :lol:
Sugar is gonna destroy everyone with a long nose now. :lol:

Naruto is in the realm of ridiculousness, One Piece has garbage pacing and booty side characters nobody cares about and will continue to drag on for 10 years according to Oda, and Bleach is basically hit or miss/we're waiting on the final battle and unrevealed Bankais

There's no more Big 3. It's Toriko, HxH Magi, Shaman King Flowers, One Punch Man, and Kingdom for me

Last edited:
Bleach
So Hitsugaya is still alive, somewhat...
nerd.gif

And those other two are seemingly dead.
laugh.gif
orihime will save the day.  calling it now. 
It would've made more sense if sakura did an eye transplant, but nope it's kishi 
laugh.gif

OH **** MY HITTA KAKASHI WINNIN GODDAMMMMMMM OOHHH **** BEST CHJAPTER IN A LONG TIME O ****TTTTTTTTTTTTT

film.gif

Kanye.gif

kakashi boutta show sasuke how its done fam da tag team **** fam imma faint

BRUH.jpg

Last edited:
Kakasha da Gawd.

Like I said, this was stupid but it makes sense within the plot.

Ya'll ****** just ain't read between the lines.

Several things. Toburama stated that the Sharingan is the result of an Uchiha's chakra messing around with the optic nerve.

Obito exists as nothing more than chakra and was able to exit the Pure World (afterlife).

Edo Tensei works on the same principles as Summoning Jutsu, which is a space-time jutsu. You simply summon the chakra ("soul") of an individual from the Pure World and bring it to the Impure World.

Obito's Kamui was stated to be superior to Tobirama and Minato's Hiraishin AND the summoning jutsu. Obito, as a being of pure chakra (a "spirit"), would have no problem temporarily leaving the Pure World if he has the strongest spacetime jutsu.

The idea of a peculiar or unusual chakra surviving death and entering a new vessel was already established with Hagoromo and his transmigrants. Obito said that this was temporary, and we can assume so because he is not Ashura or Indra.

Obito's chakra, which has shown to be exceedingly powerful and potent, entered Kakashi's body. There, it mingled with Kakashi's optic nerve and manifested his Sharingan. Remember that Obito has had Hashirama life force for like 20 years. Kakashi should have no stamina related problems for the duration.

Dumb, but it makes sense. Gotta read between them lines.

I don't get what ya'll are confused about in Naruto...It's simple.

Obito died, then he said, nah Rin, brb...Forgot something. Put his away message up, and went to Kakashi and said, here, the eyes that disappeared, but I got 'em here...You can have them.

sasuke kun looked really mad. Kakashi Uchiha? I knew my dude Kishi would make it up as he went.

Gotta love that Deus ex machina no Jutsu. I don't even wanna read this **** no more.

**** is worse than when he put a flashback in a flashback. Flashback inception
sick.gif
mean.gif

After all of this they somehow gonna summon shenron to bring everyone back to life too.

Jiraiya, Neji and Asuma just gonna be walking around Konoha chilling like they aint die.

sasuke kun looked really mad. Kakashi Uchiha? I knew my dude Kishi would make it up as he went.

kakashi been a god he a uchiha on da inside fam :pimp:

bruhhhh kakashi just elevated to a whole new level fam... :pimp: day 1 kakashi fans we winnin :pimp:

Last edited:
THIS! Loving the pacing of this new arc, starting off better than any other hxh arc.

Word!! Though my favorite arc was the one with the phantom troupe. That **** was crazy so much carnage and dope battles

Another thing I love is the fact that I don't read the manga so it's all fresh material :pimp:

One piece is probably the only one that I have to read the manga and watch the anime cuz I like it so got damn much

Last edited:
Word!! Though my favorite arc was the one with the phantom troupe. That **** was crazy so much carnage and dope battles

Another thing I love is the fact that I don't read the manga so it's all fresh material :pimp:

One piece is probably the only one that I have to read the manga and watch the anime cuz I like it so got damn much

currently finishing up the alabasta arc now. I'm just determined to knock out all these episodes & get to the marinefold arc, since I've heard it's supposed to be the GOAT of anime arcs

currently finishing up the alabasta arc now. I'm just determined to knock out all these episodes & get to the marinefold arc, since I've heard it's supposed to be the GOAT of anime arcs
lol that's the better parts 

rn, it's a ******* bore 
She took control right before he was about to die, so he's still technically alive.
so if they would suceed in killing him, would he regain control of his body?

And another thing. Sakura STILL alive. Someone saved her *** AGAIN.

Even if all that BS didn't happen it would still be a bad chapter cuz she lived through it.

Back
Top Bottom